Flake Sessions

Got a question. One of the providers keep flaking on me. Cancels for dumb/irrelevant reasons. Can she get a warning for the unprofessional behavior?
Why not find a better provider?
Got a question. One of the providers keep flaking on me. Cancels for dumb/irrelevant reasons. Can she get a warning for the unprofessional behavior?

A flake or provider complaint thread---Interesting
Why not find a better provider? Originally Posted by Julia Pearl VIP
Some guys just like the pain/abuse/etc.
I give them two chances, and after that...strike 3 you're out! Too many other choices to put up with flakiness.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-10-2018, 03:27 PM
No.

ECCIE Staff are not the Hobby Police. Move on to someone else.
No.

ECCIE Staff are not the Hobby Police. Move on to someone else. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Sad .. Under some circumstances..
No.

ECCIE Staff are not the Hobby Police. Move on to someone else. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I’m not sure whom the provider is he is speaking of but I can tell you that the op of this thread is a problem client. He’s using 3 handles, Decentmandoctor, meatlover and bluecrush85
He’s aggressive and has a problem taking no for an answer. I refuse to see him and he persists. He made it through screening tonight and had to be told a few times to get the fuck out. By the sound of his post, im not the only provider avoiding him.
Welcome back, Lady.
And ima sure your input was appreciated by more than a few.
504 Timeout error.
I've never had an issue with any provider. As the matter of fact I was contacted by the provider I was referring to in the post and she gave me a special offer since it had been a couple times I was flaked by her. I won't give names because I already fucked up once by doing so in a post where she can be compromise. The only one I did have a problem with was with LMCC, last year, I saw her a couples times and all of the sudden
after I've asked if I could see her she told me to, and I quote "Fuck off" I did try to ask if I had done something wrong but she said I was full of bs and just made it seem as if I had done something to her. I even made a post about her and I got in trouble because something I had said (an assumption). I was asking if anyone had a similar situation where all of the sudden she just tells people to fuck off without an explanation, that's all I was complaining about.

Fucked up to say those things about me without any proof. Me aggressive? Man, if you still have the texts you sent me in the past just because I asked what I did, your answer was always aggressive, "fucking psycho, I'm gonna call the cops on you!" and all because I was just trying to figure out what I did to her. Whatever the hell happened, I don't care, waste of time talking to someone who reacts aggressive and won't even tell the facts as they are.

I only have this account, I seriously have no idea what the fuck is up with the allegations. If I need to ask some provides for proof of my "aggressive" behavior I will gladly do so.
Yeah I have and the issue was fixed. Tho, another issue has surfaced with LMCC making allegations about me. I can't recall making more accounts than the one I have. I heard I have an Alert and this is not fair, if there's a way to proof those allegations are fake then I'd like them to be resolved because it doesn't help the situation.
Yeah I have and the issue was fixed. Tho, another issue has surfaced with LMCC making allegations about me. I can't recall making more accounts than the one I have. I heard I have an Alert and this is not fair, if there's a way to proof those allegations are fake then I'd like them to be resolved because it doesn't help the situation. Originally Posted by DecentMan.Doctor
You’re full of shit. First off you’re not supposed to know what’s written about you in the lady’s room. Nor is it the only time I’ve written about you in there. You are a problem client. I’ve told you over and over that I do not want to see you. You are aggressive and do not know to cut your shit when told to fucking stop. How many times have I said I don’t feel comfortable seeing you? How many times have I told you to piss off? How many times have I asked you stop fucking texting/calling? How many times have I blocked your fucking numbers? How many fucking times have I called you out for trying to book with me under false pretenses. How many times do I have to fucking tell you to leave me alone? Oh As for the multiple handles. Don’t go there because I can easily post screenshots of the conversations nor do I give 2 shits about points or getting banned. So let me say this one more time FUCK OFF!
3 handles lol... What a poser.

He must love them TITTS!
The times I did talk to you to understand the problem you always replied with cussing and aggravating texts, never to give an explanation. Never.

You keep saying I'm aggressive but I never had a complain or alerts/warnings from anyone else at all.
Too bad us as hobbyist can't say much because of course our opinion won't matter as much or will not make the same impact as a provider's.

Do whatever