SA. Scammer and Time Waster

So theres this girl I can verify who wastes time and won't come. thru on SA. Goes by Chanel_babygirll. I'll try to make this short and to-the-point basically she started coming up with excuses like she needed gas money so I went ahead and gave her some cash
app which was a big mistake and then after that she asked if I could send her a little bit of money for dinner amd that she would see me that night so like a fool I sent her a little more and then at the end she says that she's not able to come through SMH that something came up. So the next day I asked to see her and she asked me for more money. I declined. Bottom line waste of damn time and not serious.
  • Eltio
  • 07-25-2021, 12:31 AM
She tried to convince me to drive from McAllen to Harlingen to pick her up for a quick car date only head for 2 and a half. I just ignored her. That was today.
what is her number cause does not come up on sa
What is SA? Feel free to hit me privately if you don't want to explain it publicly
seeking arrangements
Lol I can’t believe you actually sent money on cashapp. Rookie mistake!!!! Never!!!! Send!!!! Cash!!!! Appp!!!!! Y’all should know better than that by now. You should know what kind of girls you’re dealing with.
Yup. Whenever they ask for a deposit or money upfront of some sorts I tell them no. Like that’s not how this works. I handle payment in person. And they have the nerve to get mad because you don’t sent them free money. Lol
If they come at me with that crap I tell them I will buy some pics for $20 or some crap like that to see if they are for real. But that is not very often.