Encounter: The Birth of “COOL” at Blue: Ecstatic About Her Aesthetic!

Date: May 1, 2019
Name: Blue's newest yungun: COOL
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quicker CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD print in ROS). Strikingly convincing IOP, mesmerizingly succulent DFK, surprisingly good BCD talents given her “innocent” look, including tantalizing SS, “tight-grip” CG, RCG, ACG, and sideways reclining doggie (I was utterly fooled by the faux Greek in both), standing as well as traditional K9/doggie, leg-raised MISH (her feet on my chest) as she convinced me I was her newest GOD and my cock was his prophet. Slow and loving cock worship which worked up to true DT and fairly vigorous (always respectful and monitored) facefucking. DATY/69 (even deeper DT). Excellent TUMA upon request. CIM today (though MSOG and NURU TS definitely available and I’ll avail myself of them in the near future)!
Hair Length and Color: Long, rich, healthy black down to lower back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: COOL is a young “cutie pie” sort, petite and with great tits and curves including ass -- but very feminine and not at all “chunky” (as was, e.g., Chris/Milk ex-Smiles, Pink, and GoldOne/TopStar). Reminds me quite a bit of the similarly devout COCONUT (formerly of both Blue and Nagoya, as well as the now defunct Star Studio), only smaller/younger. Pale skin, pretty face, charming smile, seductive eyes, tasty “C” tits, strong legs for fucking, shaved kitty that (with her muscle control) ranks up there with the tightest. Probably 5'1", 105 lbs.

Recommendation: For a super-cool new little go-go babe who'll do her utmost for you, YES! You bet!
Nice job Bobby she is a sweetheart, although I'm not one for testing limits she did make me promise to come back.
I had a sneaking suspicion that she was lying to me about being her one-and-only, Goose.

Congratulations on beating me (and all of us) to her -- and thanks for your own fine review of her (including its ideal title), which prompted me to accelerate my schedule and change another appointment today to see her!
thanks Bobby I haven't been out and about as much as I used to... her sweetness put a little spring back into my step
Lol. Cool is gonna be busy this week with Cinco de Mayo. Everyone will have to Cool off
I'm waiting to hear what Farinside thinks!
Don’t Feed the Trolls BM
Good review.
Nice! Need to have a Cool time here soon.
I'm waiting to hear what Farinside thinks! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
The guy who spams every thread? He is over 120 posts in the AMP section alone.. In Less than 4 days.

I don't think he has offered a coherent thought about anything
Is Cool the youngest?
A little help, please. I can't afford any more bad experiences and need a sure thing, the youngert spinner with the best service.. Hot, Cat, Cool, or Perfect? (Please)
I got a hard on just reading it! Good job Bobby!
She drifts like an angel through the cool, light clouds of heaven.
Blue is kicking it right now.

I will try Cool at some point, but after seeing Perfect this weekend I need one a little older to assuage my dirty old man guilt.

Who would you recommend as someone just as skilled and pretty but more womanly?