Crazy Star

I saw Susan at Top Star on Wednesday. I could have sworn it was crazy Star that greeted me at the door. She was in street clothes, so it didn't appear she was working. Can anyone else confirm this?

She recognized me and said some gibberish, but I haven't seen her in a really long time so I couldn't say for sure that it was her. I always enjoyed my time with her.
Not sure.
They changed the house fee there +$10. Girls complain deadbeats don't want to pay it.
If people don't have an extra $10 on them they should go some fucking where else or jerk off.
These girls work hard and have few options.
Don't be dicks!
That is the one and only Crazy Star you saw, Jh. The gibberish should have been a dead give away. However, I don't know if she's taken up residence there or was just paying a visit, so working status is yet to be confirmed.
That is the one and only Crazy Star you saw, Jh. The gibberish should have been a dead give away. However, I don't know if she's taken up residence there or was just paying a visit, so working status is yet to be confirmed. Originally Posted by baobei
Confirming Star (our illustrious crazy, sex machine that many have tried but none have conquered) is now challenging all cummers at Top Star as of last Thursday. She had been quite mobile the past few months so catch her while you can. I’ve missed her last two stops, I plan to catch her again this time!
Thank you brothers in the faith for this Holy Update.
Thanks for the confirmation.

So Bunny, Susan, and Star all in one place? I might need to go buy a lottery ticket today....
She has a reputation for being sexy as hell.
Yes, she is sexy as hell and I also suggest being well rested before you see her or be able to take a nap afterward. Confirm her landing at Top Star as I was there with her yesterday. As usual, she used me as her sex toy and I loved it.
Thanks for the confirmation.

So Bunny, Susan, and Star all in one place? Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
That's terrible news for me personally...
Add Hera to the line-up and you have an all-star cast!
  • Ashi
  • 05-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Add Hera to the line-up and you have an all-star cast! Originally Posted by baobei
Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold ...