Name: Cici/Perfect
Address and Phone: -
Address: Both near Walnut hill and Harry Hines
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: For Both ladies DFK, BBBJ, any position you like. Differences, CIci allowed Greek and was CFS, Perfect offers Catholicism.
Hair Length and Color: Both have straight hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Cici-Thai, darker skin, braces on an adorable face, heart shaped ass, nips that stick out 32C MM 22 34, 5’1 110

Perfect- Korean, lighter skin, 32C MM 22 32, 4’11 100
Recommendation: Yes
trying to make an appointment with cici today so you other horn dogs turn your phones off
trying to make an appointment with cici today so you other horn dogs turn your phones off Originally Posted by cimarron
Read your review today, have seen Cici on multiple occasions and that isn't normal for her.
I had both and your review is accurate. I have to agreed with that I like Cici a little more but their service is second to none.
Does Cici have a nice P? I’ve visited Perfect. She’s fun but her P isn’t as tight as I thought it would be on such a small lady
I would say her pussy is average. Cici isn't Kara tight or like fucking a glass of warm water.
Right on, Conservative (and AMP1234). I've seen all three and Kara's is the tightest. Perfect and Cici's service resembles each other to a great degree although Perfect is Catholic and Cici is definitely not.

Perfect's also in early twenties and Cici more likely in her late thirties though still looking great.
I'm looking forward to a repeat with cici. I think it was just an off day with getting shorted by the previous customer