Getting over those initial nerves

New to the hobby and been looking into it as a way to meet a provider. Been doing my research over the past couple of days and seems like what I am looking for, but am just getting nerves over contacting a provider and making arrangements for a meeting.

I did have 1 experience a year or so ago in Europe where I met a SW and it was a nice quick easy experience. Of course I got nervous as well and must've walked around the same street for an hour but finally did it and it was well worth it.

Should I just go with my gut and forget about this hobby or pull the trigger in a safe informative way?
Putting your feelings out there is the first step.
Welcome!
We all had our first time.

You just have to decide if it's something you really want to experience or not. We can't make that decision for you.

My first time...I went to a spa.

I sat in my truck for an hour...trying to make up my mind if I should just go back home or get out of the truck.

I got out of the truck.

I have been hooked ever since.
The harder you think about it, the more reasons you'll come up with to run the other way. Give it a go & see if it's for you. Good luck
Just get a ball peen hammer and whack yourself in the head. That method has helped several around here. When you meet them, its poor etiquette to ask why their heads are dimpled like a golf ball.

Just take your time. When you are ready go for it. If you are worried now, what are you going to do the first time you pull down your pants? Or when she laughs when she sees what you are packing? Hey it happens ...
New to the hobby and been looking into it as a way to meet a provider. Been doing my research over the past couple of days and seems like what I am looking for, but am just getting nerves over contacting a provider and making arrangements for a meeting.

I did have 1 experience a year or so ago in Europe where I met a SW and it was a nice quick easy experience. Of course I got nervous as well and must've walked around the same street for an hour but finally did it and it was well worth it.

Should I just go with my gut and forget about this hobby or pull the trigger in a safe informative way? Originally Posted by rrtx88

I would line you UP! These babes would fuck you, moleste you, rape you then rebuild you. FUCK!
Well like a band aid I went ahead and took care of that.