Jon Stewart: Harry Reid is a Terrible Person

Here's Jon Stewart, proving he attacks both sides. This is another good one. He also skewers Fox and Friends. Very funny.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...--are-terrible

Harry is not a good person.
Harry has never released any tax returns as far as I can find out.
  • CJ7
  • 08-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Harry has never released any tax returns as far as I can find out. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

has the GOP ask Reid for his returns

has Willard ask Reid for his returns

is Reid running for President like Willard is?

the Fox segment is almost as funny as Jon smashing Reid.
Harry Reid said that if Romney had come before the Senate and wanted a cabinet or other federal position, he would be disqualified for failure to disclose his returns. That would also disqualify Senator Reid.

You just really hate it when your side is asked to play by the same rules you demand, don't you? Sorry, dude.
  • CJ7
  • 08-03-2012, 02:07 PM
I dont care what loser Reid said ... pretty much a fact congressmen/women dont show their tax returns ... check everyones records and find out for yourself
Reid is the Senate Majority leader...Romney is a private citizen.

Reid should lead by example if he's so concerned.
Damn CJ7, if we started demanding that Senators and Congressmen show why they spend millions to get elected to a job that pays on average less than $200,000 a year, we wouldn't have anybody willing to run for office.

Of course, the same can be said for County Commisioners, Councilmen, State Representatives, etc.
  • CJ7
  • 08-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Damn CJ7, if we started demanding that Senators and Congressmen show why they spend millions to get elected to a job that pays less than a quarter mill a year, we wouldn't have anybody willing to run for office.

Of course, the same can be said for County Commisioners, Councilmen, State Representatives, etc. Originally Posted by Jackie S

aint that a frekin fact

now theres a way to oust the sorry bastards ...

then we can elect some not so sorry bastards ....who can become real sorry bastards in a couple of years