Forgot Password

So I'm locked out my other username (ThrobbinHood) bc I forgot what I last changed my password to (thus I created this username in order to ask the mods this question) also, the email ThrobbinHood is under has been deleted so there's no way I can get reset password sent to me.

Is there a way to fix this? or is ThrobbinHood done for good? I had about 18 reviews on that username and was well known for a cpl of my reviews. I'd hate to lose it.
Hey, I'm bumping this thread. I'm locked out my old account ThrobbinHood. Ms. Melissa Madyson will vouch for me saying that I am really who I say I am.

If you guys can just combine this account with that one somehow, that'd be greeeeat.
Yes I can vouch for him... He is a good guy. When he saw me the other day at my new house, he told me his plight, and I immediately told him to tell a Mod. He said he wrote you guys back in June, and nobody took care of it for him.. That is why you see him again asking for help to clear this up...

Also can the review he wrote me in SPA'S a couple of days ago be transferred to the regular provider review section so I can get my credit for it??

Any questions please feel free to contact me asap....
M.M.