Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Bbbj, daty, cg, lfk, 69
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 160
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette hair to the shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall and thin with 36dd mm breast, 24" waist, 32 hips.. Very pretty but a bit of a talker.. She provided me with directions to her incall.. Not the Ritz but clean. Once we got behind closed doors she dropped her robe and she was copletely naked looking Hot!
Recommendation: Yes
I have also seen Ginger. Everything you say is very accurate. She has great oral skills and is certainly not a clock watcher.
I go out on a limb and TOFTT and no one shows me any love. A simple thank you would suffice..... I normally would have never responded to an ad with no pictures however, since most of the girls posting on BP have fake pics anyway I figured this way I could'nt be disappointed.

I'm sure glad i took a chance on her. If she keeps her rates and skills the same she will do very well here.

Keep up the good work Ms Ginger
Boatpimp,
THANKS for going out on a limb and TOFTT. I too saw both of her ads on BP but without any pictures, I did not want to take a chance.

When she gets a better place, she will even do better. Her awesome skills still have me thinking about her days later!!

PS. I forgot to include her phone number as that is the only way to get in touch so here it is 256-361-3397
Yes, BoatPimp, props to you for your recon work
You guys gonna make me BLUSH ......damn, that sounds so frickn gay!!!!!

Spoke with Ginger a little while ago about another meeting and she wanted me to let all you guys know that if you have sent her a PM she is not ignoring you. She has very limited computer skills and does not get access to one as often as she likes at this point. She asked me to tell you guys to JUST CALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks....boatpimp for the good work.. heading that way in a coulpe of weeks planning on seeing her...