Referrals?

Hi, how do the referrals work for eccie? Is there a referral e-mail that we send, or does a new member just list our handle when signing up?

I ask because I have introduced many people (hobbyists as well as providers) to the site, and would like to have some credit ;-)
There is no "credit" for referrals. You'll just have to be happy with your service to the community.
Under people's handles it had a number listed for referrals. Please tell me how to change mine from "0"
Never mind, I found it. The lack of help from some moderators can be unsettling at times.

"REVIEW AND REFERRAL CREDITS

As a new provider on the site, we encourage you to refer as many of your clients as you can to ECCIE Worldwide and we offer an incentive to do so. To enhance your advertising efforts here beyond the weekly ad posting privileges and your Showcase, we will reward you with free banner credits for your referrals and also for reviews written about you during your first 6 months of membership at ECCIE. For every 10 new members referred by you, a month's banner credit will be extended toward your choice of placement (150x60 home page or 468x60 top of every page) Use the "Invite a Friend" link located in your Main Menu (left-hand column) to ensure proper referral credit is applied. For every review written about you on ECCIE, you will receive an additional month's credit. This can be used to activate a new banner subscription or to extend a current active-running banner ad campaign. This is a great way to increase your exposure to our many thousands of readers while at the same time helping to grow the ECCIE Worldwide community in your area. (Review URL links must be submitted to ads@eccie.net to activate your banner subscription or apply the extension)

I've seen "reffered by" in member's profiles, but guess what...they don't match up with much. I know I wasn't referred, yet in my profile it says I was. And since I've never seen an active drive by a provider to "get credit"...your request is unique. Also, since I've never seen a banner by you, I'm not sure it makes a difference. But please seek out the referrals. It's good for you, and good for ECCIE.

Just like I said above.