Gunners with the FA Cup!

Finally, after nine years of no trophies, Arsenal won the FA Cup. After giving up two early goals, they rallied to win 3-2 in extra time.
Well done Gunners!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good on you mate.

With Van Gaal coming in we'll be back up there. City enjoyed a Fergie free year. Won't happen next year though. LMFAO--The scousers still managed to lose the title. Still the PRIDE OF ENGLAND...MUFC.

But...good for your lot. Wenger has maybe more time. Doubt the board will be satisfied with a shite cup every once in a while.

Cheers,
DBD

Finally, after nine years of no trophies, Arsenal won the FA Cup. After giving up two early goals, they rallied to win 3-2 in extra time.
Well done Gunners!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by ca1962
When I was first watching Premier League, the Arsenal team that didn't lose in the league was so impressive. Pires, Henry, Viera. Even though I am not a fan, they played good attractive football. I don't get that from Arsenal anymore. But, good on you for the Cup win. My club will be bumming in the championship, cursed by Michael Jackson's statue.
Fulham have a great ground. It is a boutique ground sort of like the old Highbury. QPR (Loftus Road) also has that feel. They shouldn't spend much time in the championship. But...then again look what happened to Leeds (HAHAHA).

When I was first watching Premier League, the Arsenal team that didn't lose in the league was so impressive. Pires, Henry, Viera. Even though I am not a fan, they played good attractive football. I don't get that from Arsenal anymore. But, good on you for the Cup win. My club will be bumming in the championship, cursed by Michael Jackson's statue. Originally Posted by Meerschaum
DBD, from your lips to God's ears! It was a cursed season, hopefully we can get stable management and get back in the top flight soon.