Name: Janell
Phone: 501-588-2372
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...l/384700075826
City: NLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Hotel in NLR
Activities: GTFO
Hair Length and Color: Brownish wavy hair pulled back.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her face is fine and a lot like her pics. But her body is a real mess. Fat and really flabby.
Recommendation: No
Holy shit I’m ROTFL. 😂

I’m sorry this happened to you, but thanks for the laugh.
Spama...I'm so sorry for not doing a no review on her..I could have saved you some money and time...I did the same as you in your review but I left the money and walked out... really gross...
I absolutely hate filtered pics. I've been duped a couple times myself.
That's why it's important to have premium could have saved you time and money from visiting her.
  • spama
  • 10-06-2020, 03:30 PM
That's why it's important to have premium could have saved you time and money from visiting her. Originally Posted by Baconman
Link to review? I searched both her name and # and couldn't find anything.
Link to review? I searched both her name and # and couldn't find anything. Originally Posted by spama
You'll be able to see it after you get credit.
  • spama
  • 10-06-2020, 03:46 PM
You'll be able to see it after you get credit. Originally Posted by Baconman
I can see reviews, just not the ROS section. Couldn't find anything on her.
I don't think there are any reviews on her...it's the only time that I have walked out and she had my 50 as well...it was more than filters...she was disgustingly flabby and her friend was bad as well and the room reaked...thanks for the review and the memories...lol
Holy shit I’m ROTFL. ��

I’m sorry this happened to you, but thanks for the laugh. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I hadn't cried this much from laughing in a long ass time! Sorry that you had to endure that!

LMFAO Great review Spama.Sorry you had to endure that unpleasant encounter.I'll Nope tf away from this one.

You can't make this shit up. Sorry it happened, but great story.

You can't make this shit up. Sorry it happened, but great story. Originally Posted by Rocksalt