NWA visit

I've spent a lot of time in Oklahoma Texas and Missouri but have yet to venture to Northwest Arkansas. I am making a trip to Fayetteville and was curious as to where are the best places to stay and anything I should definitely do before I leave town? Also down for good food recommendations lol this big ol booty gotta eat
Great Mexican places in Fayetteville- Sabor Guacamole - La huerta
Food trucks - Bee's style

Just a few of my fav places here

have a lovely stay here in Fay! <3
Thanks honey! It's so pretty here. I love all the green lol Oklahoma is flat and full of red dirt lol.
If you want BBQ Wright's in Johnson or Whole Hog in Fayetteville. Some may tell you Penguin Eds... they are wrong.
Ooooh yes! I do love some BBQ. But when it comes to barbecue I'm a Texas girl LOL few compare. But always worth a try!
Catfish Hole in Fayetteville, Walk-On’s in Rogers, and Market Place in Springdale. And for something to see try Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville.
Yes !! Thank you ! Art museums are so right up my alley!
Ooooh yes! I do love some BBQ. But when it comes to barbecue I'm a Texas girl LOL few compare. But always worth a try! Originally Posted by raven winters
Being a fan of Texas style is why you want Wright's, while you're here. It's about as close as you can get without being at constant risk of being told wut.