Prices and No BBBJ?

Hey I been out of the hobby for a while but is this the new norm? I seen a group of women touring NWA. They charge $500 per hour but don’t offer BBBJ is that something I should be expecting now or is that just a group of outliers.
At this exact moment.. its still a group of outliers-- but I have noticed that rates are slowly crawling upward in general.
At this exact moment.. its still a group of outliers-- but I have noticed that rates are slowly crawling upward in general. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I've also noticed the increase in rates
Hey I been out of the hobby for a while but is this the new norm? I seen a group of women touring NWA. They charge $500 per hour but don’t offer BBBJ is that something I should be expecting now or is that just a group of outliers. Originally Posted by ArkyLegend
Like anything in life you can charge whatever you want but the trick is to find someone willing to pay.
Just a group of outliers. If that does become the expected rate, then they can expect Uncle Jack to NOT be partaking. Good news is there are always new ladies arriving on the scene, building a client base and establishing a name for themselves. In turn that will compel the GPS girls to return to earth or drive them out of business.
Yawn…. $500 is a waste of time. Nobody is going to pay that. I’d rather just go get a girlfriend at that point. So to second what Jack said, that might be the price but they won’t be finding very many participants. Next.
While I am by no means a $500 girl---

Its important to note that this board isn't even 5% of the overall hobby. Plenty of ladies are successfully playing at that level. Its not for me, personally-- I'm not into the designer trappings required to work at that level. But-- there are many who do.
The AR market isn’t going to support $500 play dates. There might be the occasional outlier, but generally speaking $300 is probably the top of the scale for AR. Just my two cents.
I'm a 300 dollar provider and I get along just fine. I see no need to raise my rates to keep up with anyone. My gents are perfectly happy with my services and rates
  • Sandy
  • 04-12-2022, 03:53 PM
I have never raised my rates.
been $200 from day one.
While I am by no means a $500 girl---

Its important to note that this board isn't even 5% of the overall hobby. Plenty of ladies are successfully playing at that level. Its not for me, personally-- I'm not into the designer trappings required to work at that level. But-- there are many who do. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Designer trappings? Curious...
I don't get into designer bags, shoes, clothes, etc. I'm just as happy with my cute little sun dresses and inexpensive heels. I am who I am.. and I don't want to have to put on an act to entice the type of clientele that typically spends at the higher levels.
Designer trappings? Curious... Originally Posted by Voxxxstone
Shouldn't be anything to be curious about.
There are more than a few women that like to take the monies they've parlayed with their business sense and invest it in themselves. And there are quite a few guys that love to see women that show off these wares.
Shouldn't be anything to be curious about.
There are more than a few women that like to take the monies they've parlayed with their business sense and invest it in themselves. And there are quite a few guys that love to see women that show off these wares. Originally Posted by Precious_b

There is a difference between investing in yourself and "designer trappings".

Investing in yourself to me.. would be spending money on a personal trainer, good food, skincare, beauty treatments.... a nice wardrobe (that doesn't mean it needs a designer tag).

Designer trappings--- just look around Twitter. Flex Culture is a huge thing right now.....
There is a difference between investing in yourself and "designer trappings".

Investing in yourself to me.. would be spending money on a personal trainer, good food, skincare, beauty treatments.... a nice wardrobe (that doesn't mean it needs a designer tag).

Designer trappings--- just look around Twitter. Flex Culture is a huge thing right now..... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Designer Trappings is like putting lipstick on a pig.