Aoc files articles of impeachment against Alito and thomas

Finally. I don't agree with removing alito but Thomas must go.
Thomas is corrupt and thinks he is the law. He's bought and paid for thru huge gifts that he fails to disclose.
Thomas must be impeached
Why one and not the other?
I don't know about impeachment. But there needs to be an Ethics policy with teeth. Same with recusal guidelines. The idea that Thomas is not recusing from J6 related stuff is ridiculous. His wife is knee deep. Alito's wife is just a harmless shrew. Ginny Thomas is lucky she isn't facing charges.
... Good Luck seeing either of them removed... ...

#### Salty
She's a stupid cunt
I don't know about impeachment. But there needs to be an Ethics policy with teeth... Originally Posted by hughjahol
Seems we should be able to meet somewhere in the middle. Let's try this: impeach, disbar and jail Engoron, Murchan, Willis, Bragg, Smith and Chutkan and get back to us.
Ethics bullpucky by Democrats, there is nothing here but Democrats butts being hurt that they can't dictate their loony policies from the bench when they can't get passed by the legislative branch.

It is so great to actually have the Supreme Court actually using the Constitution of the United States to make their rulings.
... Too right, mates.

... AOC surely shit inside the bed with this one.
Her impeachment articles are going nowhere.

#### Salty
... Too right, mates.

... AOC surely shit inside the bed with this one.
Her impeachment articles are going nowhere.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
They are going no where because they came from no where other than her empty head.
They are going no where because they came from no where other than her empty head. Originally Posted by Levianon17
She is trying to get some sense of credibility back after that embarrassing display she put on at that Jamaal Bowman rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwx2ffGBNV0
She is trying to get some sense of credibility back after that embarrassing display she put on at that Jamaal Bowman rally.... Originally Posted by Jackie S
Eye seem to recall Bowman got she-llacked after that "rally"...

Good chance Thomas is impeached.
Eye seem to recall Bowman got she-llacked after that "rally"...

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
... Ckikey! ... Just spilled-over me beer from laughing!

... ... ...

... Reckon AOC don't understand that the Supreme Court
Justices have laws that protect them.

#### Salty
Scotus has had a judge impeached before. Are magas saying that scotus is above the law? Recurring theme in their rhetoric.
Thomas should never have been nominated. The call for Thomas's removal grows.
Scotus has had a judge impeached before. Are magas saying that scotus is above the law? Recurring theme in their rhetoric.
Thomas should never have been nominated. The call for Thomas's removal grows. Originally Posted by winn dixie
A Republican controlled house certainly will not impeach Thomas.

And even if the Democrats gained a majority back, they proved through the impeachment of Trump that it was nothing more than a cheap partisan act. The majority can impeach anyone. Getting a conviction is a whole different game.

All the Democrats did was devalue impeachment. There was no way the Senate would have ever convicted.

I can still see those Democrat Clowns marching to he Senate with their “Articles of Impeachment”. Saying hey looked ridiculous would be an understatement.

Thomas will be around until Trumps first year back as POTUS. Then he will retire and give Trump a chance to nominate another Justice.

The Democrats can only blame themselves. They insisted on keeping Biden around as a puppet, with he old Obama Faction pulling the strings. When America saw with their own eyes during that debate what Biden’s condition really is, it all started to fall apart.

This also proves why the Hur Taps need to be released. Hur saw it, and told the truth. How damning can it be when a prosecutor states, in an official finding, that someone is too old and senile to be prosecuted.The Democrats lied, The MSM lied. AG Garland is hiding he evidence.

It’s time for the truth.