Providers that webcam

Or offer webcam sessions? Just curious I would think of nothing better then watching a provider whom I've been with undressing and getting busy on a webcam. Any providers on any sites or anything? If you don't want to answer here send me a PM I would be interested.
I will skype with clients... I establish a payment arrangement using Netspend..
^^ i did that too. Havent in a long time because i got too busy. Thinking of doing it again only with established clients.............
I dont know if ECCIE would ever want to offer this but it would be fun to be able to cam chat with some providers on here just an interesting thought
AHH!! visuals to go with batshit crazy drama! lol !!
Unlikely, chat is hard enough, adding webcam to the situation would be very difficult on everyone. Vid chatting can be on on yahoo or skype, I was just wondering how many providers did this because I haven't heard much about it. Webcam sites are fun so naturally I would think it would be fun here as well.
Oh, I thought I would do the charging to watch me Lacy...lol
I would never do webcam through eccie chat. But of one wanted to chat through Skype or something I might be up for it. I would not pay for talk on a webcam though. Just not my thing.
I'm sure paying would be a given. I could see some ladies offering a few minutes of webcams for guys who pre book for travel to get a better idea of what the provider looks like.

WHen I say a few minutes I don't mean nude.
This is something that has been brought up to me and that I have in the works for my new web site. Along with action shots and videos. Hope to have it all up and running soon. Takes some cash to get all the equipment and do it right! Still need models for the POV pics...hint hint Ken!!
This is something that has been brought up to me and that I have in the works for my new web site. Along with action shots and videos. Hope to have it all up and running soon. Takes some cash to get all the equipment and do it right! Still need models for the POV pics...hint hint Ken!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ive been working on that for my site as well. The hard part is getting everything set up right.
I am down for whatever :P
I am down for whatever :P Originally Posted by KenMonk

WOOHOO!! I totally screenshot that ^^^^^^

<bringing the toybox with me to KC!!!!> !!
to be used on you Lacy...
Remember our deal
to be used on you Lacy...
Remember our deal Originally Posted by KenMonk
nope!! You said it. i screenshot it!!