Phalloplasty??

• avd
  • 04-26-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm considering getting a phalloplasty to increase the girth and may be an inch or two in length. Mine is about almost 6" long and may be 1"5' thick when erect. Currently, my wife and I have a very healthy sex life and she is happy with my size, may be a little thicker in girth if possible. For me, I've always want a little bigger. She is a very petite woman, 5" ft tall. From reading on the internet, it seems that the procedure is much reliable from a few years ago due to advance in stem cell fat in girth enhancement. What do you think of the procedure? Anyone has done this procedure before? Do you know any good and reputable phalloplastic surgeon in the U.S.? Thank you in advance.
I don't have a lot of info, but I heard some of the sensitivity is loss after this type of procedure. But to have a surgery for merely just two extra inches? What's the point in that. Why not go full Mandingo and invest surgically in a twelve inch cock.

I hope this thread is helpful after a few more responses. Good luck.
  • avd
  • 04-26-2012, 11:08 AM
I just want a minor surgery for lengthening, just cut the ligament to release the penis down. I don't want the major procedure... I think this is where the risk of complications greatly enhanced. Beside, longer dick is good, but bigger girth is more important.
I'm happy with the length but have considered more girth. Keep us updated on the results, if you actually go through with the procedure.
I would investigate all the complications very carefully and not deny that there are significant risks. That procedure is really meant for extreme situations and not for men who are normal size to begin with. At 6" and 1.5", you are already larger than the statistical average male. I agree that big is better but you could end up smaller if complications set in.