The importance of first communication.

The first communications that you have with a girl are very important
and very telling.

Example: The limited communicator
This girl has short overly to the point communications with you,
( smile when you say that ) I think probably not. You can tell
what your time with her will be ( matter of fact and not much fun ).
Totally uninspired responses usually will mean your time with her
will be the same, as your leaving you can hear her yell...NEXT!

Example: The fun communicator
This girl has great, fun, inspired to the naughty communication
skills. You can tell that your time with her will probably be the same.

Example: The always responder
If I pm a girl and she always responds to each pm not just the first one.
This is very telling. In other words she always has the last communication.
Lets you know that you will have her attention when you see her and
she will be responsive. That's a little trick to tell if they will be, and
the smart girls know that it's important.

Ever respond back to a girls response and get dead air.
Very interresting but I find it to be true as we'll.
The first example I've found goes both ways in terms of experiences. But for the most part, dead on especially with the other examples. My best and favorites have fallen into the last example everytime.
I agree, OP. I look at it this way: The more we communicate, the more we will learn about one another without ever having to ask. It can remove those awkward feelings of doubt uncertainty when approaching the door and replace them with feelings of anticipation and unbridled desire. The back and forth tells me a lot about the gentlemen I am corresponding with. This is very important to me because it gives me a more specific view into the type of experience he is seeking. I don't mind catering to specific requests. But, (FOR ME) there is a difference in dressing by request and putting together the perfect attire for a gentleman by going off of what you know he likes without him actually having to tell you to do so.
Silence is another type of communication.

I have found that people often use silence to convey something.

. . . However, exactly what that something is, is not always easy to discern.

Silence is another type of communication.

I have found that people often use silence to convey something.

. . . However, exactly what that something is, is not always easy to discern.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Silence usually conveys disinterest or ignorance.
I agree, OP. I look at it this way: The more we communicate, the more we will learn about one another without ever having to ask. It can remove those awkward feelings of doubt uncertainty when approaching the door and replace them with feelings of anticipation and unbridled desire. The back and forth tells me a lot about the gentlemen I am corresponding with. This is very important to me because it gives me a more specific view into the type of experience he is seeking. I don't mind catering to specific requests. But, (FOR ME) there is a difference in dressing by request and putting together the perfect attire for a gentleman by going off of what you know he likes without him actually having to tell you to do so.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01

I realize dressing up for the hobbyists is big deal for the ladies. I just want them to be comfortable. I really do not care what she wears, just dress what you feel good in. I am a low maintenance fucktard. I know at least one lady was taken aback by my attitude.
I do wish that the guys who write women would consider what this meant for their first impression in an email.

There are some, well they're horridly funny, but not on purpose, first emails I've gotten from some guys...I know this one chick who saves the best of the worst...wish I'd done that. Her collection is hilarious.
so

dear hooker,
I have seen (hook x, y and Z). So when can I cum in your bun?

will not work. dang
You just worded it wrong. Say you want to glaze her starfish.
I realize dressing up for the hobbyists is big deal for the ladies. I just want them to be comfortable. I really do not care what she wears, just dress what you feel good in. I am a low maintenance fucktard. I know at least one lady was taken aback by my attitude. Originally Posted by pyramider
I understand exactly what you mean. But, that was just one example. Communication can also tell you when you're dealing with a low maintenance fucktard, lol.
I send COCK picks and some of my BALLS, and two verified refrences
I send COCK picks and the survivor of my BALLS, and two verified refrences Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Fixed that for you.
I understand exactly what you mean. But, that was just one example. Communication can also tell you when you're dealing with a low maintenance fucktard, lol.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01

The ladies do not believe there is a low maintenance fucktard. They believe a low maintenance fucktard is like a unicorn.
I send COCK picks and some scrapings of my shingles that's on my BALL, and two kinda verified refrences Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Repaired it for ya jonball...