What is your favorite position?

missionary, doggie cow girl reverse cow girl, and other positions
cowgirl,reverse cowgirl,and of course doggie!
Favorite to pound in: DownwardDawg (few fems know how to position for a good K9, so DD allows me to treat her "right", LOL)
Favorite to Explode: MISH, (if a fem can get me to cum on CG, OMG then that is the best Nut. But it's a rarity. Takes her reading me, pussy gripping my Dick just right, and her pouncing mixed with grinding at the right pace)
For visuals i love CG and RCG but Mish and Doggie are the best.

my fav position has to be DATY :P
What Ken Monk says...no arguing his favs. Those are mine too.
I would also add BBBJ to his list...
Doggie...woof woof!
cowgirl,reverse cowgirl,and of course doggie! Originally Posted by jaydalee
Exactly my thoughts. Especially RCG if the lady knows just how to move her hips and glide up and down on me from the tip of the head back down balls deep. Pure bliss.
Hands down RCG. I'm like alot of guys who are visual and we like watching our cock slide in/out of a tight pussy.
I'm extremely flexible, for those of you who don't know haha, and I love doggy, but I have a special position I call 'the bridge' that usually gets men to blow almost instantly.
Lefty...this position looks painful - looks like it takes some flexibility and skill. Maybe 10-15 years ago, but not now. Although it does look tempting to attempt - but I will probably not because I may get hurt...
I have a "rcg" type of position that is unique
{and it is perfect for doing my twisted dp's}
  • DinDC
  • 04-28-2012, 05:55 PM
My fave position is whichever one I am in at that moment!