P411 Not Working

5:00 AM, Feb 28th, somewhere in Texas, I've tried to logon to P411, but apparently the server is not working.
Thread in Dallas forum about it too - it's been out since last evening.

Fingers crossed it's a tech issue that'll get fixed soon and not another "The Government is here to help".
I don't remember p411 ever being unavailable for this long. I wonder if it has to do with the "beta" people have been talking about testing.
from the Dallas group Gary245....

From P411 support on twitter

Our hosting company in the EU is telling us there has been a hardware failure on one of the servers, and they are working to restore the site asap. Thank you for your patience, we'll be back online as soon as we can!

https://twitter.com/realp411/status/1630588170898403328
I thought it was just me!
Wed. 3/1/23. 04:24 hrs., somewhere in Texas. P 411 still down. However now we know it's a hardware problem. May the ancient gods of debauchery be praised.
It has been down since yesterday. Hoping it hasn't been taken down.
Almost lost a rendezvous due to it, thankfully I'm resourceful
Gone ….but not forgotten
"...there has been a hardware failure on one of the servers..."

If a single server failure takes down your business, you're not very serious about your business.
Sounds like amateur hour.

Can we assume they will be crediting account owners with the outage time? (Bwaaahhaaaa...)
It’s still down. Missed a connection because of it.
Let's all log on to every OH2 thread and go, "P411 down? WAAAH! WAAH! WAAH!"
I pinged the server - timeout
Something has changed this morning. Hopefully means they are making progress.
MrFunTime gave the P411 reesponse earlier. But here's the text of their reply to my inquiry....

Thanks for taking the time to write.

Our hosting company in the EU is telling us there has been a hardware failure on one of the servers, and they are working to restore the site asap.

Thank you for your patience, we'll be back online as soon as we can!

Sincerely,

Lori