Encounter: Jade, or jaded?

User ID: -
Date: 11/29/2019
Name: Jade
Phone: (505)452-6585
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...w/201040535175
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Montgomery
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: cbj, fs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long, brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Jade is smoking hot. 5'6" and maybe 130 with boobs. She has a perfect hourglass figure, great huge tits, and a clean shaved pussy. She's hot...but....see ROS
Recommendation: Yes
I can find the ros for this post.
Jade has never put any effort into her IOP, but I am a little surprised by some of the items in your review. I haven't seen her for more than a year, but the "phone-in-her-hand" comment is bad news. If others are having that same experience, then something is going on with her. She never spent any time faking passion, but with me, she was always engaged in the session. Sorry about the phone thing and the 2 min cbj -- to be honest, $100 per half hour (I assume) is a reduction from her prior rates. Maybe she is burnt out. I seem to recall that she quit seeing anyone for a few months a couple of years ago.

Anyway, thanks for the review, and you are right -- she is a very hot woman, even with her distance in the encounter.
I seen her several times, last time was maybe a month or so ago, she didn't have her phone on her, but was her usual self, iop was not super great, but I guess I wasn't expecting it either. I like her as a once in awhile visit. Sorry to hear that you didn't like your visit.
I've seen Jade a few times and I agree that she does not offer any emotion in her service. It's like, lay down,lube it up, get in, pop and off she is to wipe off. She is a pretty woman but with no other highlights.Now Leah, OMG..I wish Jade had the same attitude...
haha, don't go name dropping without info! Who's Leah and how do I get ahold of her? She sounds fantastic.
Lol....she's gorgeous. I almost dont want to share...I think her number is 505 373 3228.......
And don't get me wrong, banging a hot babe is never a terrible experience, and Jade is nice enough, and it was the day after Thanksgiving so maybe her mind was on turkey haha. It was basically a QV and kinda late too, so YMMV, and Jade is super gorgeous so she still gets the reccomendation!
Leah is pretty fine and a good time, just not always have an incall and sometimes communication is not consistent. I was lucky to catch her for incall last week.
Guys, I need get back on topic about this provider. You start new thread on ML or Coed, or will issue points for hihjacking to members who continue.

Jade herself chimed in and this review is fake. I believe her. She has always been professional and has never been distracted by a phone or anything during our multiple meetings.
Jade is a very sexy and beautiful woman. I didnt believe the phone thing at all.
  • Mecca
  • 12-02-2019, 04:16 PM
I think op has been posting fake reviews. Choleblue confirmed with me that his review on her was fake.
You need to report to a Mod for us to check it out.....

I think op has been posting fake reviews. Choleblue confirmed with me that his review on her was fake. Originally Posted by Mecca
I agree that the review is likely fake but there is something worth discussing.

I have visited Jade several times and always had great experiences. She is a beautiful and amazing woman. That said chemistry is real and it something that both parties, patron and provider contribute to. It is the eptiome of unfair to trash a provider because chemistry was not there. That happens and it is no one’s fault. There is a big difference between that and poor/shady treatment of clients and or providers. My opinion is people need to think before they post a scathing review. Hurting the reputations of quality providers will only hurt the hobby community. The great ladies will leave and only the scandalous ones will remain.

Jade is a treasure and an amazing provider. She is not only heavenly to be with but very fun to talk to. Those are what my experiences have been, anyway.