OH HELL NAW!

Ok, what happened to the slap yo mamma thread? It was the only true refuge for nutjobs, like me.
I thought BM was playing a joke on me cause of my last post, but I guess not............Wow. That was right outta left field...............
No, it was Angelina's bitch ass. Thanks whore.
Is there any reason why you can't continue your funny pictures & posts on this thread? I liked that thread; I fell out of my chair a few times I was laughing so hard.
Daphne, Ya thinck?
It may have been that monkey screwing a banana....that is banned in like 93 counties and a few provinces. Sorry bout' that.

Really though....Dude, where's me thread?
I am that powerful..................? Dude no one told me....
Now that is just uncalled for WTF

thats what she said.
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater, How Does your Garden Grow?
Reviews are being read by Cheating Providers who have their clients e-mail it to them so they can cover their tracks if I'ts a bad one, by having a regular client write one for them atcually dictated first by the Provider to say what they want in it to make them sound like gravy to make up for the real BAD perfomance that they did do. I heard Providers actually brag about their scam. I know some clients sign up as members to write fake reviews for whatever Provider just to make them sound all fly. Usually it's a boyfriend or agency. (Total Creeps in my book).
Then there's the cheating Hobbyiest that offer a review for discounts. Or just flat lie about writing one for you if you'll do extra favors for them. Then there's the all classic load of crap (I'll take pics for a free get together). Keeping your Image clean and making a name for yourself should come from loving what you do. I personally have found my true calling and love my job. Carma and common sense is something some true losers just don't get and NEVER will. Sooner or later these cheaters will get themselfs into a wreck with this dumb shit. It totally makes me wet to know I'm bad ass at what I do. It's all about the experience you have behind you that gives you superfly pride. It just get's me off like crazy, multiple time knowing I earn my shit, and teach my girls the same ediqute of Providing or you're just fake ass nobody that will surely roll it up sooner or later. That's what's up A V A L O V E
this motherf*cker here is hitting 30,000
Somebody go get BM and DH..................tell them we've relocated. Moved from condo to mansion!!!
lol.. Angelina the head said it best

Damn I forget this isn't the island.
NAN we're going to get in trouble.. I kinda like it though
I don't thinck so, Mami....... it may be a joke on Boardman. He threatened to be a mod and now they're like Well its closed, dude "Mod Up"

NAN: Is that banana pic really banned OR are you gettin' me Once again?