How can you take pleasure in sh*tting on people

This man has my full respect!!!!

He's a bigger Bozo than Trump.
How can you take pleasure in sh*tting on people Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Joe's just that way. I don't know why he does it. He's a fuckin' dimbulb.
He's a bigger Bozo than Trump. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
+1
Hahaha, that's a good one. What is it you respect about Joe Biden? Is it his quick wit, or maybe it's his way with words and his ability to inspire people, lol. Take a look at the following clip and see if your respect for him still stands.

Jim

https://youtu.be/nPKzkt1NuWY
joe is befuddled

I think he is a basically good person unlike the real ideologues in the dim party

but he makes me think of the sort who, once he's something, a dimocrat, a republican or whatever, it wouldn't matter, he's that thing all the way. that's his team

joe seems to just happen to be a dimocrat - because that's what everyone he knew was and it was how to get elected, so he's on that team

he could be easily be "anything" and defend that "anything" wholeheartedly
and then look for an approving pat from the real ideologue he serves
You got to hand to ole' Joe though. He's an equal opportunity shitter. He'll shit on anybody. Asian Indians, African Americans, handicapped, etc. You name it. He's shat on it.
Duplicate
What is it you respect about Joe Biden? Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He's one of the guys .... Well, not one of all of the guys.

This man has my full respect!!!!

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You can't be serious. He is referring to a TV show. Jesus fucking Christ you can't be that fucking stupid. Let's look at it from a different perspective. If you employ people then at some point you will need to fire some. How many people have Biden, Hillary and Obama employed? That's right, their great at producing jobs. Fucking moron.
Not only is he a shitter. He's a groper.

(There are other youtube videos available, but they show creepy Joe groping the underaged. Can't have that here.)
It is a fucking TV show.
It is a fucking TV show. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
"The DNC-Comedy Hours"
(How many loyal employees can we fuck and kick to the curb!)
Hey they hired 13,000 new IRS agents because Lois Lerner could not do it all herself.
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
bernie is the first revolutionary who gave up the struggle for a few tv shots of himself and his wife

che guevara and v. lenin he aint