Anyone here belong to any white nationalist organizations?

Hi Folks. Im MC Scat Cat. Youve probably seen me in the "Opposites Attract" video by Paula Abdul. Anyhow, lets get down to business here.

I am a white man and I am most displeased by world events and measures taken to destroy the white race and western civilization and would like to know what I can do to stop this. What is actually done at these rallies? What does the KKK or whoever actually do to stop the flood of third world crap into western nations? What do they do to help improve our standard of living?

If you are a member of such an organization, I sure would like to know. White people are not allowed to have solidarity, pride, race based interests, a sense of community, an interest in good standard of living, or an interest in self preservation.
Hi Folks. Im MC Scat Cat. Youve probably seen me in the "Opposites Attract" video by Paula Abdul. Anyhow, lets get down to business here.

I am a white man and I am most displeased by world events and measures taken to destroy the white race and western civilization and would like to know what I can do to stop this. What is actually done at these rallies? What does the KKK or whoever actually do to stop the flood of third world crap into western nations? What do they do to help improve our standard of living?

If you are a member of such an organization, I sure would like to know. White people are not allowed to have solidarity, pride, race based interests, a sense of community, an interest in good standard of living, or an interest in self preservation. Originally Posted by MCScatCat
Guess you would need to define white nationalist organizations. To many lefties, the NRA and even the Republican Party qualify.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 09:41 AM

If you are a member of such an organization, I sure would like to know. White people are not allowed to have solidarity, pride, race based interests, a sense of community, an interest in good standard of living, or an interest in self preservation. Originally Posted by MCScatCat
You post like a certain poster.

May I ask wtf happened to friendly fred?
Holy shit. It is HUMP day!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 09:52 AM
OP - You write as a Leftist trying to "Out" KKK members. The KKK is now at least 1/4 FBI agents.

And has no standing to accomplish anything constructive in America.

Your message is Racist on it's Face.
Take Your Message Elsewhere !!!
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 10:07 AM
OP - You write as a Leftist trying to "Out" KKK members. The KKK is now at least 1/4 FBI agents.

!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Oh that is no leftist , it is friendly fred or originally JL.

He loves white people and Israel.
  • grean
  • 02-27-2019, 10:08 AM
OP,

Could you elaborate more on the events & measures that are destroying the white race,please?
huh? Israel sucks. The entire middle east sucks. And the Jews are behind all the bad things going on in the west.
OP,

Could you elaborate more on the events & measures that are destroying the white race,please? Originally Posted by grean
Just look around. If thats not good enough for you, google "coudenhove kalergi plan evidence"
"kalergi prize"
or anything like that.
  • grean
  • 02-27-2019, 10:16 AM
Just look around. If thats not good enough for you, google "coudenhove kalergi plan evidence"
"kalergi prize"
or anything like that. Originally Posted by MCScatCat
Help me out here. What am I looking for?

I'm pretty sure if I actually researched the kalergi plan, I would discover its a debunked conspiracy theory.
  • grean
  • 02-27-2019, 10:17 AM
What bad things in the west are Jews responsible for, exactly?
OP,

Could you elaborate more on the events & measures that are destroying the white race,please? Originally Posted by grean

One of his relation married a black man.
OP,

What bad things in the west are Jews responsible for, exactly? Originally Posted by grean
google is your friend.

• grean
  • 02-27-2019, 10:20 AM
One of his relation married a black man. Originally Posted by bamscram
OP, is interracial marriage one of the things you feel are destroying the white man?
What’s the over/under on this version?

I’m gonna say 24 hours. And take the under.