People use apps now...to find a safe place to practice their first amendment right!!

It's sad when you have to use a app to find safe haven from getting attacked by intolerant vicious left wing loons...this is unAmerican TM!!
https://www.redstate.com/ameliahamil...eing-harassed/
I agree that is sad.

no one should be harrassed while eating or shopping in peace.
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2019, 03:04 AM
Thank Maxine Waters and her DPST and Anti-Fa Radicals for that.

And support among the MSM.

at least the idiot who assaulted a conservative in Berserkeley was arrested.

Comviction and punishment is another matter - they will likely make him a hero in Berserkely.
This is your daily moment of lunacy from redetate.com’s favorite paperboy.

How early did you have to get up to roll them newspapers, bb1961?
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2019, 09:35 AM
The moment SomeOne is acosted/assaulted in a public place for a differing political viewpoint, the Screams of Outrage will echo across the hills and Plains of America.

DPST's care less about Anti-Fa assaults - they openly support the crimes.
Equal protection under the Law applies only to the privileged Nomenklatura Class of DPST's under their Ideology.

Usual hypocrites.
No One should be accosted, harassed, assaulted in any place for any reason - including political beliefs.

Including DPST's.
Being "set off" by a Red MAGA Hat is no Excuse for criminal behavior.
Maxine Waters is on public record as approving and excusing this behavior - along with a number of the DPST leadership. Until it is directed at her personally.

Hypocrite.
This is your daily moment of lunacy from redetate.com’s favorite paperboy.

How early did you have to get up to roll them newspapers, bb1961? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have a bug up your ass about the number of stars on a thread...you're jealous about getting you feelings hurt because you cant get the positive affirmation you so sorely need.
You never comment on the article...just the fact you're but ass hurt about the truth and your not able to have a cogent response.
You're a waste of bandwidth.
Disprove the article or STFU...you cry baby!!
You have a bug up your ass about the number of stars on a thread...you're jealous about getting you feelings hurt because you cant get the positive affirmation you so sorely need.
You never comment on the article...just the fact you're but ass hurt about the truth and your not able to have a cogent response.
You're a waste of bandwidth.
Disprove the article or STFU...you cry baby!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Do you have the app?

Did you read the story?

I’m guessing the answer to both questions is the same.

You are a free subscription to a far right blog that deals in fake news and conspiracy. You never bother to post any of the text because a) you don’t read last the headline, b) you don’t know how or c) BOTH.

This thread has NO stars, which is what it deserves. But at least we know who’s been stuffing the ballot box now!

You’ve hijacked your own thread again, bb1961.

HAHAHSHSSHHAHAHAHSH.
Do you have the app?

Did you read the story?

I’m guessing the answer to both questions is the same.

You are a free subscription to a far right blog that deals in fake news and conspiracy. You never bother to post any of the text because a) you don’t read last the headline, b) you don’t know how or c) BOTH.

This thread has NO stars, which is what it deserves. But at least we know who’s been stuffing the ballot box now!

You’ve hijacked your own thread again, bb1961.

HAHAHSHSSHHAHAHAHSH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You and SC are the only one obsessed you the number of stars on thread...how fucking petty...but I wouldn't expect anything else from you...go change that dirty diaper and stop crying.
You must be very upset that Wakeup isn't here to RTM a thousand times a day...you poor baby!!
One Star General.

Yous have always been a “Star Fucker” haven’t yous, beebsy?

I bets this isnt the only historical evidence of this mentality’s....
  • Tiny
  • 01-18-2020, 09:11 AM
You and SC are the only one obsessed you the number of stars on thread. Originally Posted by bb1961
Me too. I take huge pride in my one star threads.
LOLLING!
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2020, 12:32 PM
Fascist DPST antifa terrorists can use the same app - to find their victims for harassment and assault.

the modern brownshirts are on the prowl.

be sure to have your CHL in a legal place of business.

LOL
Fascist DPST antifa terrorists can use the same app - to find their victims for harassment and assault.

the modern brownshirts are on the prowl.

be sure to have your CHL in a legal place of business.

LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
No scatologies?

Thank yous, terrorist apologizer!
fyi, this is no longer a 1 star thread...

it has 3 stars!
Now it has 2 stars.
fyi, this is no longer a 1 star thread...

it has 3 stars! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm