God bless America...Land that I love

Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above....From the mountains to the prairies...To the oceans white with foam...God bless America, my home sweet home!!!

• oeb11
  • 01-16-2020, 03:47 PM
Fascist DPST race-baiter.

Tiny got your number
Pink hair curlers!
That black lady is the maid!

if he stays or go really wont matter much, his ass will gone after the election and his has a giant SHIT STAIN now on his name for life that neither he or his children can escape
if he stays or go really wont matter much, his ass will gone after the election and his has a giant SHIT STAIN now on his name for life that neither he or his children can escape Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

if you say so.
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above....From the mountains to the prairies...To the oceans white with foam...God bless America, my home sweet home!!!

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

• oeb11
  • 01-16-2020, 07:19 PM
A parade of shame - to deliver a purely Political Articles of Impeachment.
I guess Nancy, Jerry, and Adam didn't have the guts.
  • oeb11
  • 01-16-2020, 07:49 PM
SC does not love America - to her/him it is a racist place designed to repress the black race at all costs.

SC is welcome to take Al Sharpton and move to Nigeria and live there.
I guess Nancy, Jerry, and Adam didn't have the guts. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Let "the help" do it?

SC does not love America - to her/him it is a racist place designed to repress the black race at all costs.
. Originally Posted by oeb11
Nah, he's just a taker. Takers gonna take.

SC is welcome to take Al Sharpton and move to Nigeria and live there. Originally Posted by oeb11
He and Al could create a paradise there!

SC is welcome to take Al Sharpton and move to Nigeria and live there. Originally Posted by oeb11
You lie. I will even sing the anthem for you.

• oeb11
  • 01-17-2020, 07:19 AM
Classic Fascist DPST response - SC is a race-baiter and lives on that.

Pitiable.
just as baby its cold outside has seen adulteration

god bless america would require a rewrite for dims and the rest of the awful left to feel comfortable and not feel, as snowflakes say, " threatened"

one phrase that might be still acceptable to the left would be "land that I love"

land doesn't have to mean the founders, the founding principles, the constitution, the protections in the bill of rights, the republican form of government nor the people
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2020, 07:31 AM
Fascist DPST's gotta luv them their Marxism