Dim Cannibalism

Biden said "Bernie’s people" had put out a "doctored video" that appeared to show him agreeing with Republican former House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan that Social Security should be privatized.

Here's the whole article:
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-accuses...221355903.html

I guess we're getting into the highly entertaining portion of the election runup.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2020, 05:23 PM
I read an article a couple of years ago about the advancementsin AI and how our adversaries could really use this against us with the more open society we have.
They're both nut jobs...

MAGA!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2020, 05:51 PM
They're both nut jobs...

MAGA!!! Originally Posted by Redhot1960
And Trump makes it a trifecta
I read an article a couple of years ago about the advancementsin AI and how our adversaries could really use this against us with the more open society we have. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes they can probably doctor up video now - so how do we stop crime because even if you had OJ on tape killing Nicole they can claim the evidence is doctored...
I heard yous had a fuss down at the National Archives 3eh?
D卐M☭CRAT vs MAGA!

The DNC Clown Show begins .... July 13, 2020:

hey, its what you do on the campaign trail
That's not her fingers are they?

That's not her fingers are they?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
could be, with her jacket on
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 09:25 AM
Doin' a biker chic???
Dumb move for Joe - those guys would whip his ass.

Just like taking on Trump!!!
A problem with the FakeIndianBriberySuspectSocial istSpendThriftSexualPredatorFa cilitatorCriminalApplogists .... beating each other up for FrontRunner of the DimWittKnowNothings .... if they were inserted in the People's House they wouldn't know where to empty a wastepaper basket, much less conduct a military preparedness briefing to determine the "best options" .....

There's not one on the list who could run a one-car funeral.
There's a doctored video out of Biden looking drunk and in the throws of dementia. Sorry, that was last week's Dim debates.
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 01:09 PM
And not "doctored"

What Biden has doctors cannot cure!