Who is worse, the Saudi's or Iranians?

• WTF
  • 01-19-2020, 07:42 AM
How many Iranians were connected to 9/11?

How many Iranians we we Training who then turned around and killed our military personnel in Florida?

Yet Trump defends the bastards against Iran. He should arm Iran and unleash them on the Saudi's.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ues/ar-BBZ5fXo
You need to add democrats to the question. At least the dems would have a chance of winning something this year.
The Saudi royals are fucking criminals.

Trump loves criminals.

He is one.
You couldn’t swing a dead snake without hitting an accomplice of corruption in the the fat lying bastards administration. He makes Nixon look like a shoplifter.
Or the kid who gets nailed for flipping off the cops,
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 09:07 AM
Thank - Fascist DPST supporters of enemies of America.

Travel to Tehran and shout "Death to America" with the terrorist mullahs.

Joint Louis Farrakhan - the Fascist DPST Racist who did just that
Louis is a paragon of virtue for the Fascist DPST's - lionized by Clinton and all the Fascist DPST leaders .

All of whom buy into Omar's plan to eeradicate the Jewish peoples from the face fo the Earth.

Goebbels would be so proud of you all - Fascist DPST's!
Obama
Who is more exasperatingly stupid, WTF or Hoedummer?
Obama Originally Posted by bambino
Thank - Fascist DPST supporters of enemies of America.

Travel to Tehran and shout "Death to America" with the terrorist mullahs.

Joint Louis Farrakhan - the Fascist DPST Racist who did just that
Louis is a paragon of virtue for the Fascist DPST's - lionized by Clinton and all the Fascist DPST leaders .

All of whom buy into Omar's plan to eeradicate the Jewish peoples from the face fo the Earth.

Goebbels would be so proud of you all - Fascist DPST's! Originally Posted by oeb11
Who is more exasperatingly stupid, WTF or Hoedummer? Originally Posted by lustylad
Pete, Repeat and their daughter!

WTF, what you are really saying is the root of the problem is something shared by both Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Islam.

Both are willing to kill in the name of their pedophilic, mass murdering, genocidal Prophet.
Who is more exasperatingly stupid, WTF or Hoedummer? Originally Posted by lustylad
You can throw SC into that mix, Jax and EccieLoser too.
How many Iranians were connected to 9/11?

How many Iranians we we Training who then turned around and killed our military personnel in Florida?

Yet Trump defends the bastards against Iran. He should arm Iran and unleash them on the Saudi's.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ues/ar-BBZ5fXo Originally Posted by WTF
Who is worse, the Saudi's or Iranians?
D卐M☭CRATs

You can throw SC into that mix, Jax and EccieLoser too. Originally Posted by bambino
+ 1
I've read the comments and I guess the OP was just too stupid. I can say as people Muslims are mostly okay...just like anyone else. As a group though you have to look at some of their beliefs with serious concern. I do know that ,unlike the OP, I faced the Iranians on their turf.
The Saudi royals are fucking criminals.

Trump loves criminals.

He is one. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You'd probably recognize the ass in a millisecond .....

... you probably don't find it strange that "Your Man" focuses on guys' groin and crotch areas .... either giving them a bow or squeezing the flesh ...

But at least "Your Man" was an equal-opportunity ass-kissing little tart ..... and when a squeeze and a bow wasn't enough ...

... just pass along a shit-load of U.S. dollars ....... to the enemy ....