May 2021

Hi
I’m hoping to head down from the US for a first time trip in May. How difficult is the travel right now? How easy is it to get Covid tests while I’m there when they’re required (like to get back into the US)? Just looking for any and all information, after looking at Colombian government websites, CDC, US embassy, I’m confused about what’s actually happening there and what is needed.

Heading to Cartagena.
Internationalsexguide.nl should put you in the right direction.
You need a PCR negative results at least 3 days before the arrival in Colombia. That's the only thing.
You need a PCR negative results at least 3 days before the arrival in Colombia. That's the only thing. Originally Posted by VictorJP
96 hours (4 days) before arrival to Colombia.

https://co.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
Hi
I’m hoping to head down from the US for a first time trip in May. How difficult is the travel right now? How easy is it to get Covid tests while I’m there when they’re required (like to get back into the US)? Just looking for any and all information, after looking at Colombian government websites, CDC, US embassy, I’m confused about what’s actually happening there and what is needed.

Heading to Cartagena. Originally Posted by oklohomaJoe
The current curfew starts at 10pm in Cartagena.