The leftist NY Times says the quiet part out loud

As part of the left's attempt to push their perverted tranny / etc agenda on everyone, here is the New York Times complaining about the lack of “kink” in The Little Mermaid. It pretty much sums up where the leftists are at. Do they know who the target audience is for this movie? Corrupt perverts in charge, abject degeneracy proud on full display, their contempt for traditional values transformed into a seething hatred for ordinary people.

My daughters all LOVED The Little Mermaid. Even in their mid-twenties, if I see Ariel jewelry I know she’d (they’d) love it as a birthday/Christmas/just because gift. It’s like the left is on a mission to fuck EVERYTHING good up.
My daughters all LOVED The Little Mermaid. Even in their mid-twenties, if I see Ariel jewelry I know she’d (they’d) love it as a birthday/Christmas/just because gift. It’s like the left is on a mission to fuck EVERYTHING good up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I hear where you are coming from. And you are correct, the crazy ass leftists won't be happy until they fuck up everything they can with their insanity
Definitely making some waves. Now over $250 million global.

https://collider.com/the-little-merm...e-250-million/
It's almost as if conservatives can't stick to their guns and conduct a proper boycott. Or maybe they just don't have the numbers and buying power they think they do.