Another unhinged leftist wanting to kill a US Senator

I guess this shouldn't surprise anyone given we had someone here want to kill President Trump but:

New Hampshire man is charged with threatening to kill a senator - Brian Landry of Franklin said he was angered by news accounts of a senator "blocking military promotions," according to charging documents.

Since far left NBC News declines to use the word Republican once in the story or make a big deal out of which political party the senator belongs to, we know it’s a Republican senator.

Landry, of Franklin, N.H., admitted to calling the senator's "office because he was angry about what he saw on the news" about the military promotions, an FBI special agent said in the charging documents.

“Hey stupid I’m a veteran sniper. And unless you change your ways, I got my scope pointed in your direction and I’m coming to get you. You’re a dead man walking you piece of f------ s---," Landry said in a May 17 voicemail he left with the senator's office, according to the charging documents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...tor-rcna87544?
Sounds like a maga tRump supporter. Why do you assume it's an unhinged leftist. Maga supporters think they deserve everything but yet want to deny anybody else the same things the think they are entitled to. You too quickly jumping to conclusions without proof again.
Maga supporters think they deserve everything but yet want to deny anybody else the same things the think they are entitled to. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Such as?
Sounds like a maga tRump supporter. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Yeah, right

He is a leftist. It's easy to tell. The news is not reporting his political affiliation which is a pure tell he is a leftist. if he was a Republican / Trump supporter that is what they would have led with.

Just like far left NBC News declining to use the word Republican once in the story, we know it’s a Republican senator.