Beware

A friend of mine who is new to the hobby met this girl and since she has stolen his ring, had some guy call and say he can get the ring back for $5000 which he did and now they are saying they have pictures of him and are threatening to send them to his family if he doesn't pay...

https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...o/844187525492
Oh wow. This is serious. He never should have gave into the demands. Blackmail is a very real problem in the hobby. I’ve been threatened myself before. I’m a lone ranger so I don’t have as much to lose as some of the guys that are sneaking around. I’m not sure what I’d do in that case.
Thanks for the heads up. I couldn’t imagine anything worse than being extorted and having pictures sent to family members. people who threaten or actually do this deserve all the bad karma that comes there way.
make an appointment with them to meet to pay their demands. Let us all know the date, time, place of the meet. I figure if about 10 of us show up to explain the realities of the world that will be the end of it.
  • jan-w
  • 08-01-2024, 10:02 AM
So you're saying she stole a $5000 ring, then he paid the 5 grand to get it back and now they're demanding more money or else?

Just a lesson. Leave the fancy bling at home if you're going to be seeing hookers and don't try and impress them with how rich you are. If he's rich enough to fork over $5000 for a ring, he's rich enough to afford a top lawyer for legal advice. And maybe a good divorce lawyer too.
Natalie Marie, thanks, So are you back?
Why would anyone pay to see a fat pig to begin with? I understanding being "thirsty" and all, but dang....that heavy weight should be paying dudes to come see her....not the other way around.
Dam i always wanted someone to send pics to my family and work place . Then everybody would know i dont have a dam gambling problem or im not smoking c/rk

i make a shit ton of money and every one else buys boats ,2nd homes , go to europe etc etc .I always tell everyone im broke show them my p411 ok,s i brag about that shit i have 50 60 grand in those ok,s LOL .At least im proud of something i was told .CHOICE!
My comments from yesterday were added by a bit too much single malt scotch. I was rude and what I posted was just generally uncalled for. My appologies, lads.
My comments from yesterday were added by a bit too much single malt scotch. I was rude and what I posted was just generally uncalled for. My appologies, lads. Originally Posted by Nonyabiz
I'm concerned that you needed booze to be that discerning of a customer.
Moved to coed
I’ve been threatened with blackmail before. Tell them that blackmail is a felony and you will be pressing charges. They’ll leave you alone usually thereafter. They’re just looking for guys too scared to lose their family, job, etc. who will pay. They’ll chicken out the moment you push back.
I appreciate the heads up and it was great to see you again Natalie Marie. Been too long