URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/baton...-/656152706232
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Apartment in South Baton Rouge near LSU
Activities: Kissing, BBBJ, Mish, Cow Girl
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gabby has a tight banging body, she is petite but muscular, small responsive tits and a beautiful pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
  • rfl
  • 08-04-2024, 05:08 AM
Great girl she wants you to leave happy.
Yes she definitely goes the extra mile to make you feel special.
Thanks for the review but link does not work. What other option is there for visuals ?
Google search the #. I've seen her ad with a different number but have not attempted to contact her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/baton...e/297130613945 Originally Posted by juan2fork
If this is here. I am moving back to Baton Rouge tonight. I would never even think this was a real advertisement in the first place.

Can some confirm or deny this please?

They don't mention rate so that information is available please use private tags to respond. I just don't want to waste my time if its cost prohibitive for me that is all

Thanks in advance
If this is here. I am moving back to Baton Rouge tonight. I would never even think this was a real advertisement in the first place.

Can some confirm or deny this please?

They don't mention rate so that information is available please use private tags to respond. I just don't want to waste my time if its cost prohibitive for me that is all

Thanks in advance Originally Posted by tracheaPirate
You would do better moving to Texas lol
If this is here. I am moving back to Baton Rouge tonight. I would never even think this was a real advertisement in the first place. Originally Posted by tracheaPirate
You must not get out much.