Provider Reference Needed on Preferred411

Hi... I'm trying to join Preferred411 but I need a second provider reference.

They have a pull down menu that sucks for navigation. No search capability so you end up having to look at literally thousands of names on a little elevator listing.

Are there any providers that are on Preferred411 that would vouch for me there?

If so, would you please PM me?
NB,

This may or may not help you but here's a couple ladies you may be able to reach out to:

Gabrielle
Nikki
Amber
Brooke
Mary
Chloe
Erica Hall
Several elite ladies
The problem is not finding providers willing for NB. The problem is finding them in a pull down. P411 providers for just NYS, 454. To join the pull down lists all. As in, all on Earth. And with that if they check, you need to be sure you got the right one. Lets use Chloe, he needs the Chloe in Upstate NY. Not the one ,errrr lets say England.

After a few hundred, pull down menu gets to be a joke.

I am not P411. But can see the need for some to want to use it.
Do the providers have the same pull down? The list of guys if they do must be Hugh
Offshore - Is that Hefner or Grant?
  • Lazy
  • 08-27-2010, 01:25 PM
NB why would You need a P411 reference for a Provider the last time I looked You were tied for first with Surge. I am sure a few of the 88 will vouch for You? If a Provider insist You have to be P411 and not accept the many references You could provide She must be the newbie.
  • Doove
  • 08-27-2010, 02:08 PM
NB why would You need a P411 reference for a Provider the last time I looked You were tied for first with Surge. I am sure a few of the 88 will vouch for You? Originally Posted by Lazy
Think hard.
NB why would You need a P411 reference for a Provider the last time I looked You were tied for first with Surge. Originally Posted by Lazy
I have several trips I'm planning to different parts of the country.

When I talked to Stephanie yesterday, she offered to refer me for free membership for six months which covers my travel plans. She relies on P411 and says that a lot of women in Ohio do as well.

I've tried to get things lined up around Philly, Harrisburg and Frederick, MD before but it seemed to be difficult for the women to screen me, perhaps because they didn't try or because they didn't trust providers they didn't know.

Here's the P411 financial deal if a provider invites you (you need a second provider to verify):

You have signed up for our 6-Month Free Trial Offer through a Provider Referral.

Once your account is activated you will have full access to all the features of this site for the next 6 months free of charge. After that time you will be required to submit a payment to renew your account.

Memberships for Preferred411 are $69.00 dollars annually. Once your Trial Membership expires you will be emailed with instruction on how to renew your account and payment options.

We thank you for taking the time to complete this registration. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at:

support@preferred411.com
  • Lazy
  • 08-27-2010, 08:57 PM
In that case maybe You should do the same thing as provider, post where You are going to be and call it the NormalBob tour.
You do not have to select the providers from our very user UNfriendly drop down list (sorry about that).

You can enter the providers' info manually, and we can figure out if they are P411 or not on the back end. If they are not P411, it's not a problem as long as we are able to verify the provider is legit with a good reputation in the community.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
  • m2244
  • 08-29-2010, 06:28 PM
bob I did it for you about 5 minutes ago so you should be all set now.....
Thank you Mary.
P411 went from $69 annually to offering me a special for $80 if I renewed now, five months before the free membership expires. Here's what they said when I signed up:

You have signed up for our 6-Month Free Trial Offer through a Provider Referral.

Once your account is activated you will have full access to all the features of this site for the next 6 months free of charge. After that time you will be required to submit a payment to renew your account.

Memberships for Preferred411 are $69.00 dollars annually. Once your Trial Membership expires you will be emailed with instruction on how to renew your account and payment options.

We thank you for taking the time to complete this registration. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at:

support@preferred411.com
Here's the email that I received over night:

Hello NormalBob: We'd like to offer you a special early renewal rate of $80.00 US Dollars as long as you renew within the next two-weeks. By September 15, 2010.

If you are planning to renew your membership when it expires in February why not save some money and renew it now?
P411 went from $69 annually to offering me a special for $80 if I renewed now, five months before the free membership expires.
It's actually $89 annually now. The rate went up at midnight.... sorry for the confusion.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
From a strictly business perspective, it would have been better in my opinion to let people know about the rate increase and turn the special into letting them lock in at the old rate.

Free advice is worth what you pay for it though.