ISO Photographer

I'm new to this site, but not the hobby. I've spent the last several years working for an agency in Houston. I'm in the process of getting some pics posted. I'm hoping someone will offer their professional photography services in exchange for a free session or sessions. Photographer would also need to vouch for me after the session so I can get provider status. I'm hoping I can fill a niche on this site. I'm white, but I prefer to see darker skin clients only. I don't know why, but I've never really been attracted to white skin men.
that shouldn't be a problem here.. Welcome tina.
Dammm if i only saw the men that i was attracted tooo i would be broke....
welcome to the site

good luck ur gonna need it with these guys

so is this a 'OBA'...only blacks allowed policy....hmmmm...oh shut up you were thinkn the same thing...
Ding Ding winner!!
I'm hispanic ans do photo's
I'm new to this site, but not the hobby. I've spent the last several years working for an agency in Houston. I'm in the process of getting some pics posted. I'm hoping someone will offer their professional photography services in exchange for a free session or sessions. Photographer would also need to vouch for me after the session so I can get provider status. I'm hoping I can fill a niche on this site. I'm white, but I prefer to see darker skin clients only. I don't know why, but I've never really been attracted to white skin men. Originally Posted by Tina Marie
Do NOT and I repeat DO NOT just accept any guy off this site to do your pics in exchange for a session.....if you are contacted by any gent on this site wanting to take you up on your offer..then have them send you REFERENCES to ladies they have taken pics for in the past....make sure to take a look at there work (past pics)

Just cause they have camera, does not make them a photographer!!! A lot of guys on this site will take advantage of you cause you are new....make sure you are careful with whoever you barter with.

Stay safe.
Hey girl I know a great photographer! He stays really busy in the Houston area. He owns 3 studios. He is not of a darker complexion however I am sure that he will work out a great price for you. If you pm me I can give you his info. I am waiting to get my pics done as well. He is also a member here. He is really passionate about what he does. Really nice gentleman. I have met him in person too so I know that he is not fraud. Also has a website that you can look at some of his photos that he has done. He does not like studio pics. More of an outside kinda guy. Very tasteful. Check in the advertising section as well. You may find what you are looking for.
A lot of guys on this site will take advantage of you Originally Posted by allofamber
Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence.
A "lot" of guys here will take advantage of her? Pretty broad statement.
That would be like a guy here saying "a lot of providers on this site will rip you off."
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a bit too much of a generalization.
I don't know why, but I've never really been attracted to white skin men. Originally Posted by Tina Marie
Me neither
Next one!
Just cause they have camera, does not make them a photographer!!! A lot of guys on this site will take advantage of you cause you are new....make sure you are careful with whoever you barter with.

Stay safe. Originally Posted by allofamber
I have a Sony DSL camera. Really good one. I think it makes me a photographer. Pick me pick me
Why do you need a photographer to vouch for you if you worked for an agency? I have DSLR camera too, but would not offer myself as a professional photographer, I would be referred to as a GWC.
I have a cheap ass point and shoot camera, that makes me a pro right?! I'm also melanin deficient compared to your preference but still offer up my services.
Did someone mention taking pictures?... LOL
Do NOT and I repeat DO NOT just accept any guy off this site to do your pics in exchange for a session.....if you are contacted by any gent on this site wanting to take you up on your offer..then have them send you REFERENCES to ladies they have taken pics for in the past....make sure to take a look at there work (past pics)

Stay safe. Originally Posted by allofamber

I agree. I did this when I first came on the board(in 07) and got over 100 requests.

If I could do it all over again I would have never made that post.

I had guys contacting me for MONTHS wanting a free session in exchange for pictures.
I received several nasty and borderline threatening pms concerning me not seeing white men. Let me get some things straight ass wipes.

1. I don't owe anybody an explanation as to how I conduct my business.

2. I have a right to pick and chose who I see based on personal preference just like any other client or provider on this site.

3. Your stupid ass pms just reinforce my long held belief that most white men are perverts who suffer from a sense of entitlement.
I received several nasty and borderline threatening pms concerning me not seeing white men. Let me get some things straight ass wipes.

1. I don't owe anybody an explanation as to how I conduct my business.

2. I have a right to pick and chose who I see based on personal preference just like any other client or provider on this site.

3. Your stupid ass pms just reinforce my long held belief that most white men are perverts who suffer from a sense of entitlement. Originally Posted by Tina Marie
That'll put an end to this...