Grapefruit

Good god this is nasty. Now I know why I haven't had one in 20 years. Ruined an entire smoothie too.

That is all
Yeah. Never understood those who like a little glass of grapefruit juice in the morning. It doesn't taste good, even with sweeteners.
It is much better when Grey Goose is added.
It is much better when Grey Goose is added. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Super refreshing to sip on when sunning by the pool
Good god this is nasty. Now I know why I haven't had one in 20 years. Ruined an entire smoothie too.

That is all Originally Posted by Boltfan
Yeah. Never understood those who like a little glass of grapefruit juice in the morning. It doesn't taste good, even with sweeteners. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
^^^^^^^

Blasphemy on both of you. Since getting on statins I have been told to abstain but sneak a glass or half when I can
I loooove grapefruit. Big old ice cold Texas pink grapefruit on hot day. Yum.
Is that a grapefruit in your wallet or you just happy to see me??
And with the rim salted (Salty Dog, I believe)......tasty and refreshing....

It is much better when Grey Goose is added. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
I'm one of those that drinks it every morning..
It's wonderful if you juice it yourself! Plus it significantly lowers your blood sugar for the whole day and it also helps you burn fat. When I'm dieting I drink two glasses a day and it really speeds up my weight loss.
I'm one of those that drinks it every morning..
It's wonderful if you juice it yourself! Plus it significantly lowers your blood sugar for the whole day and it also helps you burn fat. When I'm dieting I drink two glasses a day and it really speeds up my weight loss. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Does it counter act blood sugar if you eat 7 twinkies too?
Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka over ice is the perfect summer drink...
Bunch of degenerates you people are, thinking of only women and drink.

How I love you all for It.
I guess it is one of those to each their own things...I LOVE GF and GF juice, health benefits be damned!!! LOL

When I'm dieting
Based on what I can tell, admittedly via the miracle of the photograph, dieting is hardly an endeavor that you seem to need Ms. Maggie!

But if you insist, I would gladly volunteer to carry your bag of grapefruits around Europe for you!!!
I like yellow grapefruit OK. But a good ruby grapefruit is a thing of beauty. Wonderful taste. I could eat a dozen if someone would cut up the sections for me.
Grapefruit is good stuff!