UFC Johnson vs Cormier

I think it's going to be a very good fight , unlike Mayweather /Pacquiao.
I always believed Mayweather would dominate that fight, but this fight I am not so sure about.

I'm picking Johnson to win but I think it will be close. I think it will go the distance and it might be a split decision.
They both have good power but they both have pretty good chins also.

The way I see it Johnson will have the striking advantage when they stay on their feet and Cormier will have the grappling advantage when they go to the ground.
I think the difference will be that Johnson has good enough wrestling skills to stay on his feet most of the time and not get submitted when he gets taken down.

Vegas oddsmakers have the fight basically dead even.
Thoughts? Bets?
Guys have four pages of comments for a boring predictable Mayweather fight but no comments for a much more exciting competitive fight? These fighters are going to give everything they've got and beat each others brains out. That's why the UFC is the best fighting sport in the world.

Mayweather and Pacquiao just wanted to overhype their fight and collect a paycheck, typical for boxing.
Pacquiao fought with an injured shoulder, what a bullshit ripoff.
Yes this fight will be crazy bad ass!!! I'm at a bachelor party but will watch Rumble Johnson whoop that ass