LCIDER

CHECK OUT MY POST....ANYONE WHO CAN APPRECIATE HARD CORE HONESTY!!! It aint anout criticizing...its not about stepping on anyone to build myself up...its n
not 8th grade..meet me at the football field after school shit! Its about preying on the weak, to make himself feel better about the no nothing user that he his.
No clue what you're saying but it does not meet alert criteria.
Fucking newbies ...
CHECK OUT MY POST....ANYONE WHO CAN APPRECIATE HARD CORE HONESTY!!! It aint anout criticizing...its not about stepping on anyone to build myself up...its n
not 8th grade..meet me at the football field after school shit! Its about preying on the weak, to make himself feel better about the no nothing user that he his. Originally Posted by AMILIUS469
Now who can argue with any of that??
Looks like someone got a bit of pee in their corn flakes this morning.

Well, that or someone's been chewing on some LSD-laced bubble gum.
Someone went full on retard mode!
Thanks Amilius! I needed a good laugh!
Please continue to post mindless, incoherant ramblings.
Someone went full on retard mode! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Wow, just wow ... my standard of full retard is substantially higher than yours. But I would happily lower my standard of full retard if you were to post some taint photos.
Wow, just wow ... my standard of full retard is substantially higher than yours. But I would happily lower my standard of full retard if you were to post some taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think his post made it here from an ickey in another galaxy.

Happens from time to time. I blame SETI