Question from a pretty vanilla guy: Would this work?

I saw a video today with Eliza Ibarra called, "Cuff Me and Fuck Me."

It starts with her sitting down in a chair, blindfolded, hands cuffed behind the back of the chair. The guy fondles her breasts a little bit, rips her blouse open, then sticks himself in her face, and she, of course obliges.

Not long after that, the blindfold and cuffs come off, and it's just your basic sex scene.

But I wondered how long the restraints and blindfold might last. Specifically, I'm thinking about oral sex on her when she's so encumbered, sitting in the chair. Would it work? What if the chair were facing the bed or a desk, so she could put her legs up? Would a pillow under her butt provide any assistance?

Based on what we have done in the past, I know she'd be into this. The only question is whether it's doable in comfort for her.

Thoughts?
im all into bondage but despise cuffs, not pleasing at all! Of coarse I stick to scarves and blindfolds in case the need arises to get out quickly.

Something about being taken on a whole other level without it being too far out there that is so satisfying.
Given the right partner it can be.
I am into bondage and restraints.
I have a thing for sharp objects as well.
It is a euphoric feeling of fear then released.
It takes trust. I don't know how well you know your person of interest, but is worth the conversation.
Sorry, I guess I didn't make it clear.

Its not the general topic of restraints I'm asking about

It's specifically whether a chair would be a comfortable place for her to be while having oral sex performed on her, and, if so, whether positioning the chair so it faces the bed or a desk, giving her the opportunity to place her feet there, would be a good idea, or whether there's something else, such as a pillow under the butt, that might make it more comfortable for her.
I can't see sitting upright in a chair as being conducive to what you are attempting to do, even with her legs elevated. It's going to be very difficult for either of you to be comfortable.
Sir, in the scenario you're imagining if your sub going as long as possible being handcuffed while blowing you is your priority, what if she were instead laying in bed on her back with her hands in front. (Maybe with leather cuffs or even a four-point hogtie.) Or she could be on her knees wearing a wrist spreader bar so she'll more readily be able to brace herself and therefore endure the experience for a prolonged time.

Even if it were one of those office chairs where the height could be adjusted, getting your pelvis to line up with her head seems tricky. And if her legs were elevated with her hands cuffed behind her back, she'd be applying pressure on her wrists and hands with her torso and would probably need to be released soon. If you're super invested in her being upright, her sitting in a sofa that's against a wall with her hands cuffed in front and you mounting her might do the trick.
That would be extremely difficult for oral on her. The only kind of pillow that might work is something like a hiking trail air pad, that folds, a roll pillow, or something like an upright headrest pillow, as it's only about 3/4 around, giving you better access in front, while elevating just the butt.

The angle is all wrong for that though, if you expect success. You can't move very well, and she can't arch around the right way, very limited; not with her arms that far back. And crunching upwards cuts off correct air/blood flow. Unless she's a super easy cummer, you'd probably both be frustrated.
There may be a variation or so that may work... Bend her over the back of the chair so you can perform oral from behind. With the blindfold and hands restrained might heighten her sensations. Also if she is on her knees while on the chair facing the back of the chair also allows for oral from behind.
Thank you for the advice. That's what I had feared.. Last time we were together, her hands were cuffed behind her back, and she was face-up throughout the DATY-and-missionary session that ensued. The Eliza Ibarra scene got me thinking, but, I guess in this case 2 + 2 = 5.
I tried this yesterday.

Before she arrived, I told her to enter the room, not to speak, and await instructions. The room was lit only by a candle when she arrived. I told her to take off her clothes and put on a long-sleeve, button-up shirt. Then I told her to blindfold herself. I guided her to a chair and secured her arms behind her.

I kissed her, fondled her breasts, licked and bit her nipples before trying DATY and a vibrator. I came up for air a time or two and allowed her to reciprocate. Eventually, her thighs started shaking, and the "Oh fucks" began coming a little more rapidly, and when she pushed me away, I knew I'd done okay.

So it works.

The only real hitch was that it was an office-type chair, with arms, and I wasn't able to get my waist as close to her as I would have liked. A straight-back chair with no arms would be better. I may bring a card-table chair and try that sometime.
Nicely done SL! Enjoyed reading this thread. Ive been reading quite a but about bdsm and Im extremely interested in exploring. Now comes the challenge of finding a partner to explore with. Ive taken a few of the online tests and Im a dom. How would one go about finding a sub?
I just stumbled into this relationship. I know that there are some women on SA who would be into what you seek. They might be hard to find via search, so you would either have to click on a lot and stumble across one or write a good profile that would attract a response from someone who is interested.