Just a few things....

I dropped my hobby phone in a sink full of water .....so if you've texted and/Or called with no reply this is the reason And not that I'm a super bitch

Also small announcement ..since my signature was erased...

As of November 1st I will no longer be meeting NEW FRIENDS so if you haven't met me you're SOL

Starting December or January I will be UTR

No this isnt a threAD...just sharing information

That's a very pretty picture of you.
That's a very pretty picture of you. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Yes, very nice picture. Very nice collection in the gallery as well.
Beautiful pic
...guess I'm SOL
I agree. Lovely picture.

Beautiful blue, and mesmerizing, eyes.
Beautiful picture Analease!

That's a very pretty picture of you. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Thanks for the compliments y'all

Only posted the picture cause it seemed more personal that way
WOW, Those Gorgeous hypnotic eyes.
Thanks for the compliments y'all

Only posted the picture cause it seemed more personal that way Originally Posted by Analeese

Taint photos are more personal.
Oh, come on!! This is bullshit!

So now I have to fly to Dallas by tomorrow and fuck you to get in front of your cutoff day?? This is shit you announce a MONTH ago.

I was looking forward to having those blue eyes look up at me as you bobbed up and down on my wood.

What a rip.

I'm gonna file a lawsuit, stating that you must extend all this by 90 days.
Personal... just like your other threADS? Why the 36-hour notice? Why not just go UTR now?
Personal... just like your other threADS? Why the 36-hour notice? Why not just go UTR now? Originally Posted by crazysauce
Why the negativity? Like I said this wasn't a threAD....i say what i mean and i mean what I say but you'll still think whatever you want just like you already are so oh the fuck well. Plenty of people right now in my inbox that I'm not booking with so if this were a threAD id be scooping up all the clients who want to see me and banging it away .

I made the announcement I was no longer seeing any new friends about a month ago and my signature line was removed. Never created it again . Sorry your so bothered by me just announcing AGAIN that im not seeing new friends. I'm not going UTR now because I dont want to and that's not my plan fyi. Lmao .

Mind your business before you open your mouth and try to speak on something you clearly have no idea about. You obviously don't know me and I'd appreciate you not making an assumption about me either dude
You know, we can settle out of court if you give me a freebie.

Oh, come on!! This is bullshit!

So now I have to fly to Dallas by tomorrow and fuck you to get in front of your cutoff day?? This is shit you announce a MONTH ago.

I was looking forward to having those blue eyes look up at me as you bobbed up and down on my wood.

What a rip.

I'm gonna file a lawsuit, stating that you must extend all this by 90 days. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Nice rant. The cognac must have been good last night.