Might as well bring back ISO/REQUESTS board.

2/3 of the threads here in COED are threADS and ISO/REQUESTS.

I can easily RTM everyone of them but then the MODS will be overwhelmed:

I presume they will get some kind of alert or notification when a thread is RTM.

So I won't.

But at same time I don't see these ADS and ISO/REQUESTS being removed and they are still there after days or week.

Might as well just bring back the ISO/REQUESTS board so COED can go back to be COED.
  • motor
  • 10-30-2019, 10:23 AM
Or you could just let the mods do the patrolling and quit being a Deputy Fife.
Or you could just let the mods do the patrolling and quit being a Deputy Fife. Originally Posted by motor
great.. now that Andy Griffith whistling earworm tune will be in my head the rest of today
And the Ad section, it’s pathetically stupid for it to be in Coed.
They didn’t get rid of those sections, they got rid of Coed.
I have no problem with ThreadADs in coed.
It's still hooker site. Let it be.
ECCIE moderation has become Height of stupidity.
  • Sarin
  • 10-30-2019, 11:57 AM
Snitches get stitches !
ECCIE moderation has become Height of stupidity. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
Be careful, from first hand knowledge, letting the Eccie staff/mods know what you think of their moderation tactics openly on the board will get you banned for "reflection". You have to either remain silent, or if you do post, it has to be an approved opinion or you can just post general info that is of no help to anyone.

On topic so I do not get any points, IMO, the ISO forum was of little to no value as virtually the same providers responded to every request, no matter what the request was. I laughed a few times at a guy requesting a <23 year old petite Caucasian provider and the responses that they were available underneath the OP were by by >23 year old curvy AA providers!
Ok, fine. The secret's out. Anytime a lady posts, it's an ad, and we want to bang her.

With that said, ladies...post away.
Be careful, from first hand knowledge, letting the Eccie staff/mods know what you think of their moderation tactics openly on the board will get you banned for "reflection". You have to either remain silent, or if you do post, it has to be an approved opinion or you can just post general info that is of no help to anyone.

On topic so I do not get any points, IMO, the ISO forum was of little to no value as virtually the same providers responded to every request, no matter what the request was. I laughed a few times at a guy requesting a <23 year old petite Caucasian provider and the responses that they were available underneath the OP were by by >23 year old curvy AA providers! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Cool when they are done banning everyone they can sit around and nit pick themselves. This place has become they very definition of circle jerking.
��
Turner, where do you advertise? How does a guy find a companion on Eccie?
I don't know how a man finds a companion on Eccie anymore. I have been on here along time but, I stay as low profile as possible. I used to run the occassional ad on here before they were eliminated. I assume I still have a showcase unless those were removed too. I am on p411 but other then that, I do not advertise at all.
I don't know how a man finds a companion on Eccie anymore. Originally Posted by Turner Dayleigh
We guys are not here for companions.

We are here for the ambience, camaraderie and the occasional drama, which built character.

When we want companions we go to Harry Hines or to the nudie bars.

great.. now that Andy Griffith whistling earworm tune will be in my head the rest of today Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni2qcM2KGAQ