Sherman, Denison , McKinney

• SeV
  • 12-16-2019, 03:02 PM
Looking at Texas’ Map to see what’s in the surrounding area
Not sure what part of Texas McKinney belongs to?
Should I post in NETexas or do I have the right board
It has become part of the DFW area. Growing rapidly and Angelas is up in that area.North of Dallas several miles.
  • Fx4
  • 12-16-2019, 08:21 PM
I live far north, about 15 miles north of McKinney. Tough market
Fx4 what do you mean Tough market just curious.
  • Fx4
  • 12-17-2019, 06:05 AM
Just my personal experience, that it’s far easier to satisfy my cravings in Dallas than it is close to Sherman.
SeV, enjoyed seeing your recent posts. Do Abaddon Ttown socials ring a bell? Afterwards I never got a chance to ring yours, lol.

Moved here recently. McKinney is pretty far north. If your goal is productive hobby locations, would suggest you consider a little closer in.
  • SeV
  • 12-17-2019, 11:21 AM
It does, my first & only social I’ve ever been too. Not that I’m not friendly or social able but I’ve enjoyed being UTR. Caspian thanks for the tip and warm welcome back. It was a nice year away to focus on myself and I achieved new credentials for my RW life. Not looking for hotspots per say , I leave the busy areas for the girls who use this board as their only source. I am looking for a nice little spot to claim that is overlooked and I think McKinney is perfect because it’s not far from where I live.

My schedule is so finicky with my job, I refuse to let it go though even when it does cause havoc on my pleasure but weekends make great days to travel and as always I love using my evenings to see new things
  • SeV
  • 12-17-2019, 11:22 AM
Just my personal experience, that it’s far easier to satisfy my cravings in Dallas than it is close to Sherman. Originally Posted by Fx4
Fx4 sounds like your local area has been overlooked. I apologize for you being denied the simple pleasures that many of us enjoy. Next time you get the urge or perhaps know you have some free time
  • SeV
  • 12-18-2019, 02:18 PM
I see myself with a new PORTABLE Milking table shortly after NYE
Caspian Socials in this area? Taylor Sims and I have been driving to SAT and AUS fo socials, We would be interested of any up coming parties.
  • SeV
  • 12-19-2019, 11:16 AM
Caspian was talking about a social in the past... 2 years ago I think?

If you guys have time feel free to check out my newly posted photos and leave your thoughts

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...211&highlight=
SeV great craftman ship I would like to see the finished item.
  • SeV
  • 12-20-2019, 02:49 PM
Thanks you can see it a lot you want when you get on it
Let NETexas know it’s stable and sturdy and sensual