Milf or Gilf?

• Fx4
  • 12-16-2019, 08:15 PM
What is your preference and why? Now, the ground rules for me and this specific question is related to the age of 55. Below 55 is MILF, above is GILF.....now, this is just for purposes of my question and hopeful ongoing discussion as we all know a beautiful woman that doesnt fit into this specific age range - and not trying to stereotype

That being said, I personally prefer a woman in the mid to late 40’s. Comfortable in her skin, knows what she wants/needs, pays attention to detail, THE best!

Thoughts and/or recommendations
Had my first confirmed GILF recently, a provider in Dallas who was turning 50 this month. Enjoyable experience.

I prefer the 30+ range, as the OP opines, they just seem to at least act and make me believe they enjoy it more and seem to have more attention to detail.
If below 55 is Milf and above 55 is Gilf how can you really be sure what category she is in?
Not all but a good number of the ladies here use 10 year old pics and claim to be in their 40’s
I can't answer until you give me more information.. are we talking about who I want to fuck, or just go to a movie with?
So ill be 52 Jan but no kids or grand kids
So What I'm ?

All Tho I get called a Milf a lot but why assume that I'm a MILF just because of my age ?
According to the numbers, I am still in the Milf range, but I’m a Gilf I’ve
never felt better!

Merry Christmas and Happy, safe Holiday’s!

XOXOXOOX
Milf here. I had kids young, but thankfully they haven’t had any of their own yet. However, I’m sort of looking forward to that part of my life.
So ill be 52 Jan but no kids or grand kids
So What I'm ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I can't say for sure, but going off your avatar, you're a big-tittied Sexy holding a martini

I can't say for sure, but going off your avatar, you're a big-tittied Sexy holding a martini Originally Posted by Chung Tran