Tulsi Introduces Some Sanity In the Impeachment Issue.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/15...during-debate/

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/15...during-debate/

I’m surprised Anderson Cooper didn’t admonish her.

I figure she won’t be invited back.
"They also conveniently glossed over former Vice President Joe Biden and his son’s dealings with Ukraine.

Biden’s son, Hunter, served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company for $50,000 a month without any prior experience in the energy sector while Joe oversaw U.S. policy towards Ukraine as vice president.

During an interview on ABC News hours before the debate Tuesday, Hunter admitted to practicing “poor judgement,” noting his father’s position of power all but secured his employment."

anything to defend ..

I thought Hunter was remarkably candid.. I didn't realize he had the extensive background in business and law that he has.. of course his connection to Papa Biden was important, but no more than Trump jr. and Kushner, who have "benefitted" more from their positions in Trump's Administration that they aren't qualified for.
Tulsi has a point.
Impeachment's not gonna happen so the Dims need to start bashing Trump on other issues. But, they first need to thin out their herd, down to perhaps three, so they can actually go after Mr. T on the other issues.
Tulsi has a point.
Impeachment's not gonna happen so the Dims need to start bashing Trump on other issues. But, they first need to thin out their herd, down to perhaps three, so they can actually go after Mr. T on the other issues. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Trump has many issues...only 60 Repukes voted for him in the House today
Trump has many issues...only 60 Repukes voted for him in the House today Originally Posted by matchingmole

when is the house going to vote to go to war against a NATO ally Turkey?

yeah .. didn't think so.
I thought Hunter was remarkably candid.. I didn't realize he had the extensive background in business and law that he has.. of course his connection to Papa Biden was important, but no more than Trump jr. and Kushner, who have "benefitted" more from their positions in Trump's Administration that they aren't qualified for. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Bull-Schitty! Kushner and Trump Jr. were successful businessmen BEFORE Trump became president whereas Hunter Biden got kicked out of the Navy because he was shoving shit up his nose and cashed-in on his relationship to Quid Pro Joe AFTER his dad's position in American politics grew in importance.
Bull-Schitty! Kushner and Trump Jr. were successful businessmen BEFORE Trump became president whereas Hunter Biden got kicked out of the Navy because he was shoving shit up his nose and cashed-in on his relationship to Quid Pro Joe AFTER his dad's position in American politics grew in importance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

+1

"During an interview on ABC News hours before the debate Tuesday, Hunter admitted to practicing “poor judgement,” noting his father’s position of power all but secured his employment."

now it's going to doom daddy's campaign.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA
when is the house going to vote to go to war against a NATO ally Turkey?

yeah .. didn't think so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Friday
Friday Originally Posted by matchingmole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

if you say so.
Bull-Schitty! Kushner and Trump Jr. were successful businessmen BEFORE Trump became president whereas Hunter Biden got kicked out of the Navy because he was shoving shit up his nose and cashed-in on his relationship to Quid Pro Joe AFTER his dad's position in American politics grew in importance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
i said so