Address: Campbell and 75
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DATY, BBBJ, FIV, CIM
Session Length: 60 min
Fee: 100
Hair Color and Length: Brunette but tied up to hard to tell actual length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty much all previous descriptions are accurate. She is maybe 5'3, nice huge melons, pretty face and smile. As stated by others she does carry a few extra pounds but then again so do I. She does carry it well and once you spend time with her you see how sexy she is.
Recommendation: Yes

Good review MM!
Originally Posted by gonzales1970
Originally Posted by Hardallnight
Saw these on a different review. Same email addy.

When I first saw the pics I thought she may be the Asian lady that used to be in garland with the nosey neighbor taking pics of all the guys coming and going. But the pics do not show the scar on her right breast. Could be photo shopped out or a different girl. Last I heard of the girl in Garland someone had called and a man said "my wife no work no more". DAMN!
When I first saw the pics I thought she may be the Asian lady that used to be in garland with the nosey neighbor taking pics of all the guys coming and going. But the pics do not show the scar on her right breast. Could be photo shopped out or a different girl. Last I heard of the girl in Garland someone had called and a man said "my wife no work no more". DAMN! Originally Posted by Hardallnight
Ha.....that was Viet Kelly in Garland. She was definitely an "any thing goes" kind of girl.

But Judy is not her.
Ha.....that was Viet Kelly in Garland. She was definitely an "any thing goes" kind of girl.

But Judy is not her. Originally Posted by xtheunknown
Wonder whatever happen to her....I saw her a few times...not the best but she would get down with whatever....I guess her old man's Bank account got Full now time to relax after the Cowboys had me cussing all not long and pulled it out under two minutes