WHAT'S YOUR PRICE DATE

Now I don't remember who or even if posting in the right place. but someone posted something about this site What's Your Price. if that person or you know who posted it i would like to hear from them. question about something pls
kinda think that is like POF or other hook up app full of fake female ID.
kinda think that is like POF or other hook up app full of fake female ID. Originally Posted by maxxxw
+10000.

Nothing but fake profiles.

I really don't see how you guys fall (and pay) for those kind of sites.
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2015, 10:25 PM
kinda think that is like POF or other hook up app full of fake female ID. Originally Posted by maxxxw
POF is a gold mine for pussy, if a girl is playboy material then the profile will be fake, a little common sense goes a long way.
POF is a gold mine for pussy, if a girl is playboy material then the profile will be fake, a little common sense goes a long way. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I wish I had better game, I would be fishing in that pond for sure.
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2015, 11:06 PM
I wish I had better game, I would be fishing in that pond for sure. Originally Posted by catbanger
I picked up a couple of fatties from pof and had others, it takes time and a little bit of b.s. but pretty easy.
  • Leon
  • 09-17-2015, 11:09 AM
The hot chicks on there I've met are real. But they are also real expensive and typical nut jobs.
One actually has made that site her fucking job, she told me that at dinner, goes out three to four times a week. Figure what she's getting per date it makes sense.
Problem is TOTAL gps with most these broads.
I've stopped going out on there and have credits left.
No offense to anyone hitting the lesser looking girls but I would rather chase strippers for the cash you spend.
I tried POF for a while but kept running across womens profiles that know both me and the so in real life. Too risky to continue.
I am with BLM...