Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Clifton Park
State: New York
Address: Chain Hotel right off the thruway
Hair Length and Color: Blonde curly shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty face and blue eyes. Blonde curly hair. Worn down. Medium height about 5'5 or and about 115lbs. Slim waist. Perfect ass. Smallish tits nice B, maybe a small C. Very thin landing strip otherwise shaved smooth.
Recommendation: Yes
Wish I could see the juicy details on this one.
Landing strip is something new
She is so great.
Told me she is hosting today in Clifton Park. Text her
Hhhmmmm, perhaps I will text her.

She is so great.
Told me she is hosting today in Clifton Park. Text her Originally Posted by AladinSane65
any pic? could not find any in her profile here
treebark. lmk hiw it goes. We ALL miss KA. She awesome before average prov became what some call now atf
Do we need a translator for this?

treebark. lmk hiw it goes. We ALL miss KA. She awesome before average prov became what some call now atf Originally Posted by constructioncommerce
Do we need a translator for this?
Originally Posted by TreeBark
Get your wallet out ,see another provider and jump back in !! You miss it so much otherwise you wouldn't wanna know .
I’m looking for my super duper decoder ring to understand what he attempted to say.

Get your wallet out ,see another provider and jump back in !! You miss it so much otherwise you wouldn't wanna know . Originally Posted by Scoot642
I’m looking for my super duper decoder ring to understand what he attempted to say. Originally Posted by TreeBark
It was quite good,you should go see a provider and get your dance card filled
I can’t see the ROS, does she swallow and/or do Greek? It’s a requirement for me.

It was quite good,you should go see a provider and get your dance card filled Originally Posted by Scoot642
I can’t see the ROS, does she swallow and/or do Greek? It’s a requirement for me. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Text her see her report back .otherwise you'll never know.shame too
Nah, I’m good. Been there, done it. Onward.

Text her see her report back .otherwise you'll never know.shame too Originally Posted by Scoot642
Thigh gap and camel toe
Nothing like it!

Thigh gap and camel toe Originally Posted by Streambed