Date Check versus P411

Datecheck-but, both!
I lean more toward Date-Check also. Both are good though. I get inquiries from both....but I DO travel, so that's why Date-Check is more useful to me, esp. since I can post my schedule and don't have to pay for visiting ads.
I've worked for ladies across the country and P411 is known more in the south. Please know that I am a big P411 fan and love what Gina has built. It is worth it to be a member!

I have found that Date Check seems to cover a great deal of the country. I have spoken with the owner at length in the past and know some of the screening they provide. They do check employment on clients that have no references. They also keep a running list of references for gents so they don't have to keep up with it (just like P411). I do think, right now, that Date Check is more well known than P411 in states other than Texas.

In my mind, ladies can use both at no cost and that's always a good thing, right? Use these resources. For the guys, take the free trials offered by both services and see which one works best for you before you invest. It could be a win/win situation for everyone.

And that's my advice for the day!
P411 is a lot better
+1 If I am seeing someone for the first time, the verification process is much quicker and easier if they are members of p411. It saves me a tremendous amount of time versus any other method I have used. Originally Posted by Candence
+1
I use both... P411 is what most people in Texas use. However, most of the larger cities that I tour so often, seem to use DateCheck. I think it's good to have both as a provider... I don't really have a preference to be honest, as I get business from both...
I don't use Date Check primarily because my understanding of their "verification" process for men involves paying for it and NOT being screened in any way. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Wrong P411 and DC work the same way for men. The women we see validate us on both sites.
DC is best in my area unless traveling P411 is useless where I live.
Wrong P411 and DC work the same way for men.
Actually, you can get set up with a client account on DateCheck in about 30 secs, if one provider listed on DC will click on a link saying she will vouch for you. No human being will even see your application, let alone verify your information, if you go that route. Easy, peasy!

To be perfectly honest I've done it more than once, after setting up a fake provider account with DC and then vouching myself in as a client. I feel that it's my business to know exactly what the competition is doing, and to figure out how we can do it better.

I assure you this is much different than how P411 verifies clients, so I'm not comfortable being lumped together like that.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Hmmm.Pretty interesting..I like both date -check and p411. However I've gotten more clients with date -check versus p411..I'm from Chicago...My preferred method would actually be RS2K...
Actually, you can get set up with a client account on DateCheck in about 30 secs, if one provider listed on DC will click on a link saying she will vouch for you. No human being will even see your application, let alone verify your information, if you go that route. Easy, peasy!

To be perfectly honest I've done it more than once, after setting up a fake provider account with DC and then vouching myself in as a client. I feel that it's my business to know exactly what the competition is doing, and to figure out how we can do it better.

I assure you this is much different than how P411 verifies clients, so I'm not comfortable being lumped together like that.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX

And this is what I'm talking about. I see a LOT of newbies and when they get their P411 it saves me time I could be spending ********* **** and eating snacks.
P411, Date-Check and RS2000 are popular in different parts of the US. You just need to find which one works best for you.

Myself, I have the luck with P411, but not I'm a huge fan of paying for my visiting ads. Date-Check isn't a site that brings me a ton of business, so I don't pay for it. I've always had the mind set that a verifying site such as the ones listed above shouldn't charge the ladies for being able to verify a client such as Date-Check does. I can understand paying for certain perks of the sites to a point though.

Always screen no matter what site a person signs up for.
You dont see the owners of DateCheck, RS2000, SipSap, TER, etc. on here posting and explaining their system and way of doing business. That should tell you a lot.
P411 for the win!!
It depends on where you are. Texas is very pro P411. Date-check, P411 and RS2K all have their own strongholds. So it makes more business sense if you get the membership for the site that are popular in the states you are in. No sites are better than the others in this aspect.

On the safety side, if you look up Date-check/P411/Rs2K in all the blacklist databases out there you will see there are reported incidents involved members with all the mentioned sites. Time-waster/rude/crazy/scammer/LEs have had memberships there. However it should be pointed out that verification sites do lower the risk of bad clients significantly. It's also convenient and time-saving.

The bottom line is, a verification site is a risk management tool not risk elimination. Failure to recognize the difference can be fatal. The more tools you have the better. Do your own screening as an extra layer of security also make perfect sense. No site is better than the other in this regard.
You dont see the owners of DateCheck, RS2000, SipSap, TER, etc. on here posting and explaining their system and way of doing business. That should tell you a lot. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Good point Chica

I have both but I have NEVER used Date Check