State: Arkansas
Address: Private
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’3 120 great body
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the heads up. Seems to be a pattern there. It's a shame because she's a good girl.
Glad I missed out now.
Guess I’ll delete this review if I can figure out how apparently it’s not worth credit because I reviewed her to recently.. who knew
Fortunately or unfortunately they won't delete threads on here. Once you post it you own it.
Guess I’ll delete this review if I can figure out how apparently it’s not worth credit because I reviewed her to recently.. who knew Originally Posted by ontheQT
I have never been one to do reviews just for credit. I review either to help a new girl I do like and want to help or warn about girls that I believe members should avoid. That’s why sometimes I go a long time between reviews and often don’t have premium access. I have several times done second reviews without credit as my review is to help her. I think that is why you see a lot of yes reviews that the ROS doesn’t sound like it should be. Just my opinion and I respect everyone’s reasons on why they do reviews
I don’t see ROS because I’ve never posted a review, so not sure what this one says. I have seen her recently and it wasn’t a pleasant experience. I’ll leave it at that. If you have questions feel free to ask.
I don’t see ROS because I’ve never posted a review, so not sure what this one says. I have seen her recently and it wasn’t a pleasant experience. I’ll leave it at that. If you have questions feel free to ask. Originally Posted by Plastikman34
Share why wasn’t it pleasant because I feel like I dodged a bullet.
She text me out of the blue the other day wanting me to send her a picture, felt it was a little odd, never sent it
I contacted her a while back after she had some good press on here. Never got a reply from her. That was probably a good thing. I won't be trying again.
She is worth seeing. Does not see a high volume and gets lots of texts.
She is worth seeing. Does not see a high volume and gets lots of texts. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I agree