This study tells us what we already know - mail in ballot fraud changed the results of the 2020 election

This study tells us what we already know - mail in ballot fraud changed the results of the 2020 election

“The Heartland Institute study tried to gauge the probable impact that fraudulent mail-in ballots cast for both then-candidate Joe Biden and his opponent, President Donald Trump, would have had on the overall 2020 election results.

After the researchers carried out additional analyses of the data, they concluded that mail-in ballot fraud ‘significantly’ impacted the 2020 presidential election.

They also found that, absent the huge expansion of mail-in ballots during the pandemic, which was often done without legislative approval, President Trump would most likely have won.”

Still posting unproven radical far-right wing extremist media bullshit. The insurrectionist treasonist traitor and sexual abuser tRump lost by 7 million votes. It's amazing that maga is still crying, whining, bitching, and totally out of touch with reality.
"I get all my news from the Epoch times"

"They take the time to do the research and get the information that is needed on all my deep state conspiracy needs!"

"As a subscriber, they had a deal too good to pass-up, I got all 13 issues plus the free Reynolds Wrap (in the hat making size), AND a mail in ballot to the state of my choice! They mentioned how easy it was for the Dirty-Dems to do it in 2020, so imma get my extra votes in early for everyone's favorite POTUS and golf partner!"

- Lindsey Graham - aka Lady Mulligan.
Epoch Times is a total radical far-right wing extremist conspiracy theory bullshit media. Amazing how people are believing this.

https://adfontesmedia.com/epoch-time...d-reliability/

Bias: strong right
Reliability: unreliable and problematic

Berry you getting ready just in case Bone Spurs loses again? If he wins then the mail-ins are good right? Don't worry I can't see Trump losing. This way he can fuck everything up again like last time and he can Blame Biden.
After extensive analysis using raw survey data coupled with mail-in vote totals, we concluded that mail-in voter fraud almost certainly changed the 2020 election outcome in all six crucial swing states.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...cheme-n2634938 Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
One person, wow. So that's two votes, one dead and this guy. Trump won then, LOL
Reading comprehension, try it sometime.
... Yet, the FACT is - Conservatives are prepared to DIRECTLY
point out the "mail-in voter fraud" THIS election - IF it happens.

... Dems not gonna be able to do it again.

... Thanks to Berry for posting the study.

#### Salty
Reading comprehension, try it sometime. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Analysis of data and court case results. Maga morons should try it sometime instead of being complete idiots and fools listening to the radical far-right wing extremist conspiracy theory bullshit media.
“The study” lol…there’s a lot of those.
It really doesn’t take a study to figure out Joey Bribes didn’t get 81 million votes.
It really doesn’t take a study to figure out Joey Bribes didn’t get 81 million votes. Originally Posted by bambino
... Well, IF the other states counted their vote totals
the same way they did in Georgia - then obviously Joe's
81 million votes were grossly OVER-COUNTED!

(See me "GA election Fraud" thread over in the political forum)

#### Salty
According to the legacy news networks, social media platforms, various deep state actors, and other corrupt institutions, the 2020 election was the safest and most secure in history and anyone who questioned Joe Biden’s victory was a wacky “election denier.”

That has been the dominant narrative for the past three years, which has produced a chilling effect and caused many to forgo conducting a deep dive concerning whether the 2020 election really was as safe and secure as we have been told it was.

In reality, the 2020 election was most likely marred by widespread mail-in voting fraud. And even worse, the extensive mail-in voter fraud almost certainly tipped the election in favor of Joe Biden.

In other words, had rampant mail-in voter fraud been prevented in the 2020 election, Donald Trump would have won the Electoral College and been re-elected to a second term.